Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Awesome work on Dark Angel!
And I have to admit that I LoLed when I saw the Daren series! Very awesome work on them all! I'm surprised you didn't post the non-censored version in the Mature section.. is that something we should look for?
The detail on the tat alone is mind boggling... the total look is insane! Love the updates!

Thanks to all those how have made me avvies.... those I could fit on this and those I couldn't.
My micros are my own. I credit all those I borrow from, I expect the same policy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 am

Burningbird wrote:
dark angel looks supererb (even if she looks a bit like an annoying pop"star")

a nd dakens mohawak, pose and tatoo rock my sock off
but when you dont see his face he strangly looks a bit female

Thank you. Daken's hair was frankensteined from a Storm micro a made long ago. And you're right about the body. I knew something was off, but couldn't figure it out until you said that. I just need to expand the chest by a few pixels, I think.

Patronus wrote:
I need you to go away and stop being so good please. I could totally see Lady Gaga wearing that though

Excuse me, sir. I believe I said that to you first. Lol.

Two thoughts instantly came to mind after I posted that:

1. I think Lady Gaga has worn those goggles.
2. Dazzler in Lady Gaga fashion. <-- That's a challenge.

Spaz wrote:
Awesome work on Dark Angel!

Thanks, and that's a complete lie. That thing sucks.

Spaz wrote:
And I have to admit that I LoLed when I saw the Daren series! Very awesome work on them all! I'm surprised you didn't post the non-censored version in the Mature section.. is that something we should look for?
The detail on the tat alone is mind boggling... the total look is insane! Love the updates!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed Daken's strip tease. And that's not censored - That's really what's going on there. He's been saving for an operation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am

All of your new micros are epic marvelous impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:00 am

Still taking suggestions? How about an EXCALIBUR era Wolfsbane?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 am

I enjoy Dark's Angel gaga esque googles. I think the one off there had those gaga googles and that's were it's coming from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:41 am

Very awesome work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:09 am

You can always impress me with the fantastic colors you use. And this time was no different . I loved your Dark Angel , perfect . congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:54 am

wow amazing Daken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:58 am

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

I finally made a website! And it's microCEREBRO.com.

Unfortunately, it's not at all compatible with Internet Explorer at this time. But, if you use Google Chrome, you're in for a surprise!

The website offers movable micros and your choice of background color!

And I've added some new micros and challenges, for those interested.

Witchy Women
Madelyne Pryor as the Goblin Queen, Scarlet Witch, Magik, Storm and Pixie.

I'm going to let you guys pick the repaints. Read about the special challenges happening on the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:18 am

These micros look fantastic, Maddie, Wanda, Illyana, Ororo and Pixie look hot!! Especially Pixie's wings
And the website looks fantastic!! Oh and I found the common factor from this set: Maddie, Wanda, Illyana and Pixie can practise magic along with their own mutant powers, Storm can only control the weather but she has potential as demonstrated by her Limbo incarnation and her ancestor Ashake (an Egyptian priestess)
Well done Fury!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 am

Love the site, and the new micros rock! Glad to see you've integrated some of the stuff we discussed while you were beta-testing the site (Your self-micros are adorable: Classic Iceman uni, Uncanny Team looks, and Utopia)

Necro's named the main theme amongst them, but the codenames also have a trend that could be another answer: Magik, Goblin, Pixie, Witch are all connected to the real of the supernatural.

Also, one potential easter egg is that Wanda's page is the only one not set to default the same colour as the rest, instead being in red?
Do the movable bits (X-Steven and the Updates box) count?
when you reload the About Me page, there are different Steven micros (is that one?)
Also, is Pinky another one?

Thanks to all those how have made me avvies.... those I could fit on this and those I couldn't.
My micros are my own. I credit all those I borrow from, I expect the same policy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
These micros look fantastic, Maddie, Wanda, Illyana, Ororo and Pixie look hot!! Especially Pixie's wings
And the website looks fantastic!! Oh and I found the common factor from this set: Maddie, Wanda, Illyana and Pixie can practise magic along with their own mutant powers, Storm can only control the weather but she has potential as demonstrated by her Limbo incarnation and her ancestor Ashake (an Egyptian priestess)
Well done Fury!

Thanks, Necro! Glad you enjoy the micros. Especially Pixie and her wings. I wasn't as happy with her. Obviously Magik was my lazy micro this time, but I knew Pixie's wings were too big and just chose not to fix them. Guess I got super lazy here. Crying or Very sad

And I'm happy you got a chance the visit the site. Find any of the easter eggs?

The common fact you pointed out is common and is a fact, but not the one I'm looking for. FYI: There are probably about 20 answers to this.

Spaz wrote:
Love the site, and the new micros rock! Glad to see you've integrated some of the stuff we discussed while you were beta-testing the site (Your self-micros are adorable: Classic Iceman uni, Uncanny Team looks, and Utopia)

Necro's named the main theme amongst them, but the codenames also have a trend that could be another answer: Magik, Goblin, Pixie, Witch are all connected to the real of the supernatural.

Also, one potential easter egg is that Wanda's page is the only one not set to default the same colour as the rest, instead being in red?
Do the movable bits (X-Steven and the Updates box) count?
when you reload the About Me page, there are different Steven micros (is that one?)
Also, is Pinky another one?

Thanks, Spaz! And thanks for all of your help in getting this site ready! Sorry I haven't had the chance to remake that piece I said I would.

The selfies are my favorite part right now! I'm planning two more looks to cycle in soon. And that is one of the Easter eggs. Scarlet Witch's dot background is another. The hidden pink background is a third. Have you found it?

Moving parts aren't. Nearly every image on the site, including those on the entry page, are movable.

Moving over.

One of these things is not like the other:

Easter Egg Hunt:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Of course I found Pinky! The little wave is adorable

Is the fact that Yana is the only one without an arm thrown out the same as the other four it? Because Wanda, Ororo, and Megs all have the same top pose, ad Maddie has two arms raised in the same way instead of one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Three points to you for the Easter egg hunt. PM your repaint. Go easy.

Two eggs remain.

Still not right on the micros. I knew that was going to come up. And I knew it would be from you. But that's still not it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:38 pm

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww
they all are marvellous
but pixie double like!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Dunno if this is just a typo...

Spoiler:

Yeah... thought I'd point that out from your first page. Probably just a typo, though. I love your work, by the way. Amazing colors and the way you do faces is amazing. I love the expression and the unique look to their eyes!

Beautiful work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:59 pm

rom wrote:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww
they all are marvellous
but pixie double like!!!

Thanks! Glad you like her.

MrsGrizzley wrote:
Dunno if this is just a typo...

That's a typo.

MrsGrizley wrote:
I love your work, by the way. Amazing colors and the way you do faces is amazing. I love the expression and the unique look to their eyes!

Thanks! I like for each character to have their own face. I don't think many people notice that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:39 am

What a really beautiful job on Goblin Queen,  scarlet witch , Magikstorm and Pixie.

Really lovely website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:12 am

Absolutely stunning work Ax. Just brilliant stuff all around. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Valeyard

Male
Gemini Age : 117
Registration date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:40 pm

I like your work a lot!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59   

Back to top Go down

Likexaxfury's Gallery - Witchy Women & microCEREBRO.com pg 59
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36