View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakob

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : Photoshop Cs5
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:25 am

awesome job myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jakobian.deviantart.com
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:52 pm

Mythu looks great pared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaendin

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:04 pm

pared2 wrote:

It is a good piece but try straying a little away from pillow shading. Some can be okay but to much can ruin a piece. Try finding a light source and adding lighting from there. Here is a tutorial on finding a proper lightsource.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:16 am

Thanks everyone.

Charmed - Shading is one of my biggest problems. Hopefully, I'll get better in the future.

Anyway, here is my attempt at Pixie in her new design by Skottie Young. I did not make the Paragons costume, it was made by Joffre. The wings are basically Skottie's, with some tracing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:01 am

WOW, great work on Pixie, you did really good on her wings and i can't wait to see who else you can do.

On another note, i am really impressed with your Morlock creators and i was wondering if you are still doing them. because i would like to get morlock version of me please. If yes then you can use these.

overall, your Pixie really does look great
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:50 pm

Necroleaf - yeah, I could make you a Morlock. Thanks for the compliments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:22 pm

OUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love your Pixie

your increase your art 'bro
I'm so fan of you work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:55 pm

Thanks again Rom. Necroleaf - I haven't forgotten about your Morlock. I just did this quick project first and I will make it shortly.

For now, here are versions of a team of X-Men I created when I was about 9 years old, 15 yrs ago. Only now, they are in the awesome costume template that Daisuke made for me. Thanks again, it looks great.

Many of these characters have counterparts with similar powers in the Marvel Universe today, but a lot of them didn't when I created them. Thanks to Daisuke of course for the costume and to CerisaTempest for a lot of the head/face/hair designs. I've made versions of them in the costumes I designed as a kid, but I've tried to modernize them recently. Some of their names have also been changed from the originals, because they were just terrible. But again here they are in the team look: Laser, Joey, Pallete, River, Terrain, Coldsteel, Target, Zoo, Dusty, Windswept, Coma, Sheer, Lasso, Taffy, Vine, Nitrus, Honeybee, and Vakpak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:00 pm

nice team
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:15 am

they look pretty sweet, Vakpak is pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:04 pm

pared2 wrote:
Here is Morlock Mythu!

Whoa! thanks man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:04 am

Thanks everyone! Anth, Vakpak was a pretty absurd concept I came up with many years ago. Because the X-Men had an alien on their team at one point (Longshot), I thought my X-team had to have one. So, I made this character who has this opening in his stomach that he can suck things into. The name, as you can tell, isn't too creative either.

Myth - glad you like it. Good to have you back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:25 am

you should do some of them in evo styled clothes lol might be groovy to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:52 am

Dai - What do you mean by Evo style? X-Men Evolution? I never really watched that show.

Necroleaf - I've finally gotten around to making your Morlock. It was harder than the others because your template actually would make a pretty good Morlock without any work. But here's what I came up with. I hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:19 am

i like it Pared2, it is really good. i never thought that my avatar would be a morlock when i designed it, so i'll take that on as a compliment.

Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:06 pm

nice work with Necroleaf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:39 pm

Necroleaf - glad you like it.

Anth - Thanks. I want to make you a Morlock also, but I've been having trouble thinking of what to do with the Mouse. Do you have another Avatar or template I could use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:26 pm

Yeah sorry Pared should really post this somewhere in my gallery, Cant wait to see what you come up with Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:50 am

Great, Anth. I'll get to work on that.

For now, here's a new one. Eosimias - a student at the Xavier Institute that only made a brief appearance, and was never named on panel. He was named by his creator, Ethan Van Sciver, but has a pretty cool look. Here's his Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eosimias_%28comics%29

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:24 pm

Wow sweet job with Eosimias, when I read that comic I was looking for his name to see if it had been mentioned because I always fought he looked sweet and wanted to make a micro of him but youve done a sweet job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:53 am

cool micro mate! good work
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:53 pm

great eosimias

is a really "limbo" limbo characters

well done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:04 am

Thanks for the ciomments guys. I'm going to attempt some more random unnamed students soon. I have a problem staying focused on one project at a time. Right now I'm juggling Morlocks, students, and now a third - Initiative members. Here are my first 3 - the new female recruits: Armory, Cloud 9, and Komodo. They came out OK, not great. I don't like Komodo's head-fin or Armory's hair.

Anth - Your Morlock is still in the works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:44 pm

Sweet, Im looking foward to it and I think they look great but I do not know who they are and cannot find out :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Cool recruits can't wait to see more!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students   

Back to top Go down

Pared's Gallery - Xavier Institute students
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next