HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 am

those look epic Smile

[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 am

Man, I've been always a fan of your MK micros, but those are simply awesome!! Excellent job.

And that Miner temp surely could become a cool Slender Man. Smile

Keep it up!

[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:57 am

Loving You MK micros man, very sleek looking and the monsters are creepy in a good way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint and Photoshop CC
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:49 am

Thank's a lot everyone Smile So would you guys like to see more Micros made from scratch like this aswell as some more MK stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 am

Whoa, I don't know how I didn't see this update before. First off, more of your work at the caliber we've come to expect, and that's always great, but what really impresses me about this update was you challenging yourself to do some work from scratch. Those two monsters of yours are excellently made, and I sincerely hope to see more art from you where you push past your limits if it means we get to see more like this. Those two templates are beautiful, and I'm going to have to do something with them or make something similar now. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Those are some awesome works. Well done. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:32 am

Thanks you guys Smile Well i decided some of my own characters could do with some updates so here's what i've got:

First of all ive decided to make Damon & Zues from my PROJECT:BLACK universe the same person. Bascially Damon gets captured by Cobalt and filled with so much telekinetic energy it corrupts his mind and makes him mentally unstable. Damon has been loyal to Dante but has always envied his strength. This emotion is intensified a 1000 times over when he goes insane and makes him want to do nothing but destroy his Bestfriend. Zues' Ultimate form is even more powerful than Dante's, making him the strongest Character in Project: BLACK...

Old Designs

New Designs

Damon

Base form, Super Human, Rage mode, Super Human w/ Corruption Mask, Rage mode w/ Corruption Mask.

Zues

Base form, Super Human, Super Human w/ Corruption Mask, Ultimate Super Human , Ultimate Super Human w/ Corruption Mask.

Next is an update to Wraith, I didnt think he seemed "dark" enough so i decided to give him a new look also.

Old Designs

New Designs

Last but not least, I decided to remake an ld Character i had called Nexus Ra which was based off DMC Characters. Unfortunately I dont have his last design i used before this one but I do have his first xD

Old Design

New Designs

I know it's nothing spectacular, i've not had a lot of time to myself lately looking for a job and stuff now i've left university Crying or Very sad BUT I am hopefully gonna work on some more "from scratch micros, really want to make some Evil Within stuff as it's out in just over 2 months xD
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:13 am

Badass mate!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Im really putting the bar out with this one, not looking forward to shading it but up to now i'm not doing TOO bad I guess, this is probably gonna be one of the hardest micro's i ever make due to it's complexity... Not because it's so detailed but because It has to look somewhat 3-dimentional which i've never really tried before. Any this is my WIP of the "Spider Lady" Featured in some of the Evil Within Gameplay i've seen. The reference images i've found aren't great but I have an idea so if it isn't perfect I apologize, anywhere here she is up to now:

The third one down is the one i'm actually working on, the one below is just what it could look like with the hair and skin tone.

I think going to need some help with this one tbh, any CC would be greatly appreciated as I want this Micro to be one of my best due to how hard it's going to be to finish it. The only thing im having trouble with at this moment is the hands on the front set of arms, i cant seem to get the position right :/ i'll get it eventually though I hope xD

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:57 am

Awesome! Glad you decided to go with it. My only CC would be exaggerate the length of the limbs a tad bit more, and also the fingers. From the refs I'm seeing, her fingers seem really long. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 am

Okay... creepy....

I LIKE IT!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Emissary wrote:
Okay... creepy....

I LIKE IT!!!!
AGREED!!! Wicked cool mate!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
JimmyCrackCorn

Male
Libra Snake
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 am

really cool pose!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:46 pm

I figured another female in my line up of characters would be a nice change. I wanted female character that would work well as a love interest for Cheetah, so I present to you Lykos (Greek for "Wolf"):

Kind of an Animal Demi-God which has taken human form who Cheetah would fall for due to their Similarities. Kinda wierd how This went from a male character who has armour like a stag, which then morphed into a dragon, then i got the idea for a team of animal-based warriors, to scrapping that idea after I made lykos because I liked the idea of her being the "Lone-wolf" Neutral

Anyway... Hope you all like the way she turned out xD
Back to top Go down
Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:05 pm

looks awesome!

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Wooow! Beautiful microes!!! What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness

Male
Gemini Snake
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Really nice clean shading on these. You've got a great original style and know exactly when to use lots of shading and complex details and when to leave large expanses of colour. Great work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:42 am

Thanks a lot you guys, I appreciate the lovely comments Smile Now every few months i'll go over my main set of Microheroes which are my own characters and i'll do a little bit of modding to improve someo of thier designs, But a character i always overlooked because i could never think of anything to do with im was Frost (Blaze's twin brother & sworn enemy):

So I decided it was time to revamp him, I scrapped this design and started from scratch. I wanted to make him look similar to blaze considering they're supposed to be twins but still give him a look that isnt TOO similar & came up with this:

Tried to keep some elements of the original design like the fur, the colour and the Dual katans but other than that I altered his look completely. I dunno why I kinda feel like his unmasked design has a native american look about it? Maybe its just me... Anyway I went with a cross between a ninja & a samurai in terms of his outfit and I think it turned out pretty well Smile

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
ChiefPiccolo

Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:01 am

Holy bajeezuz...they are sweet! good work man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 am

Fantastic work sir. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Beautiful works . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja961

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:31 pm

That mask is really neat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   

Back to top Go down

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19