probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Selficide wrote:
Nice work Croc...you've been busy!! I like the whole collection, nicely done!
Omnis Ra wrote:
Nice work on the turtle temp.
Genoman wrote:
Wow!
All very goods and originals!
Komodo and Leopard Sea are my favourites.
It took me a long time but it was totally worth it! Thanks guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 am

From the title I just put up you're probably thinking of Static Shock...
Dr. Samantha Palmer was an award winning scientist working in the field of genetics. Fearing the loss of funding and due to the pressure to succeed she created a clone with the abilities of a spider. Now along with the abilities she allies her "daughter" with supertech, granting her the ability to either project illusions or warp reality, but the latter uses up too much power for her to rely on. And so now there's a spider all ready to stalk and kill the Osobo of the piece; Black Leopard!

Credit where it's due! What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 am

croc5 wrote:
From the title I just put up you're probably thinking of Static Shock...
Dr. Samantha Palmer was an award winning scientist working in the field of genetics. Fearing the loss of funding and due to the pressure to succeed she created a clone with the abilities of a spider. Now along with the abilities she allies her "daughter" with supertech, granting her the ability to either project illusions or warp reality, but the latter uses up too much power for her to rely on. And so now there's a spider all ready to stalk and kill the Osobo of the piece; Black Leopard!

Credit where it's due! What do you guys think?
After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of Black Leopard she returned to the safety of the skylab and after more tests and trials, Anansi is no longer alone...
Anansi the spider-
Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, senses, and durability
Accelerated healing factor, wall-crawling, webslinging, illusion projection/reality warping

Onini the python-Bio-tech armour grants rock-hard skin, superhuman flexability, agility, strength, and is able to cling to most surfaces

Osebo the leopard-lycanthropy into were-leopard (I wonder if you saw that one coming?!?!)

Mmoboro the hornet-Flight, bio-energy projection, paralytic energy sting, breaks up into several smaller duplicates of himself divided amongst his mass. (becomes a swarm with a hivemind)
Back to top Go down
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 am

Beautiful creations croc!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 am

Beautiful works, Mmoboro was very cool, Osebo also. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Witch wrote:
Beautiful creations croc!
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful works, Mmoboro was very cool, Osebo also. Congratulations
Thanks for the high praise mates!
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:43 pm

theyre fantastic man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:09 am

undeadjedi wrote:
theyre fantastic man!
Thanks mate! Hey, if you liked those I think you'll like these too!!!
Hot Pursuit

LOSH-SkunKid-pheromone/scent generation and manipulation, high human strength, speed, agility, dexterity, flexibility, reflexes, coordination, balance, and endurance

and finally in order to counter act Commando Ape and to give fuel to the urban myth or whatever that dogs and monkies don't get along...
The Pack-Wolf/Jackal/Hyena/Mongrel(credit to Lom for the mask)/Dingo Joe/Black Fox/and finally RedDog

Last edited by croc5 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:56 am

Great jobs!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 am

Nice work once again my friend!! Cool new set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 am

Genoman wrote:
Great jobs!!!
Selficide wrote:
Nice work once again my friend!! Cool new set!
Thanks guys, sorry it took me so long to reply!!!
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

TOP SECRET
Classified by order of Nick Fury-S.H.I.E.L.D

Four or Five Days of the Commando Ape
Personal journal of Jack McEwan
This report is meant for either myself or for future generations to come…
The day started out like any other, I got up and stumbled into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, brushed my tail. Oh wait, did I forget to mention I’m a mutant monkey in a man’s body, yeah you heard right; the name’s Ape, Commando Ape.
Spoiler:

That’s not my real name thank god, but I’m not about to dish out the real one for anybody to read, although I’m fairly certain this’ll wind up sitting at the bottom of a file cabinet for the rest of the nation’s life, it’s called a secret identity for a reason.

So I went up to the roof of my building, and jumped a few buildings trying to get to work, and yes I do have a nine to five’r like anyone else, I need to eat too. But before I got to the roof of the building I get a net shot at me by some joker in a chopper.
Spoiler:

I gotta say this for him, I couldn’t shake him! Every time I thought I lost him going over the next rooftop, across an alley he’d end up right behind me and sometimes in front of me. Well, pretty soon I ditched the civvies for my work clothes,
Spoiler:

I figured maybe a tracker or maybe just let the sucker know who he was dealing with.

One lucky shot from the dip in the chopper and all of a sudden I’m standing eye to patch with
Spoiler:

Nick Fury of SHIELD. “What’s the big idea Fury, if you want me here just talk, don’t treat me like I’m a trout! Now are you going to tell me why I’m here or do I have to show you why my last name’s ape?” “We need your help.” “I’m listening,” I said after a few minutes and a few blinks. “We’ve been receiving word about frequent animal attacks and then a few day ago, our facility in Africa went dark, we haven’t had any word and the teams we sent to reach them never reported in. McEwan we need you to go in there and scope things out for us, given your past training and experience with the US Army, I’d say you’re more then qualified for the mission.”

“And if I refuse, I said with a smile, you’ll chop off my tail and post my ID all over the front page of every newspaper across the world. I like it, when do I go in?” For two hours I studied maps and communications, everything I’d have to know. “You’ll be parachuted into the middle of the jungle, and from there you‘ll go due north until within a hundred yards of the complex. Any closer and you’ll be shot so try not to be seen.” “Ah, I didn’t know you cared.”

“Given you abilities I thought you might like to see this,” he said showing me a holographic display for the jungle I’d be pawing around in, especially the treetops. “We went through great pains to get this information. Now any questions?” “Yeah, why didn’t you just call in Black Panther or someone who’s been around this neck of the woods?”

“Black Panther is dealing with Wakanda and frankly since we have your files…“You thought I might be a good little boy and keep my mouth shut.” “We need someone to go in there and with your training and expertise we knew you’d be a value to the mission.” “Okay but I’m gonna need something in return for this Fury, a little… payment.” “Do you think you can railroad me,” he said almost screaming. “My expertise doesn’t come cheap. I want a lifetime tab with Nikko’s Pizzeria over on 57th street and Denver.”

His jaw dropped two inches away from the floor and hung there stupefied, he stood there looking at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears and who’d have blamed him but that’s the best pizza this side of anywhere short of either Italy or Chicago and I wasn’t about to let an opportunity like that go to waste. “Pizza,” he said after a bit, “you want pizza.”

P.1
I'm just borrowing the micros you see here, except the ones I made obviously!

Last edited by croc5 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm

How many characters! ! ! You this producing enough. I loved Hot Pursuit, and also Dingo Joe (excellent colors) Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
How many characters! ! ! You this producing enough. I loved Hot Pursuit, and also Dingo Joe (excellent colors) Congratulations
Hudson Almeida wrote:
Very good!
Thanks guys! But now for more of the story...

“Not just any pizza my friend, Nikko’s pizza; you should try it sometime,” I said trying not to laugh my tail off. Well, that was two hours ago and now I’m standing in front of an open chopper door, with the wind whipping past me, trying to take my tail with it.

“Okay, we’re nearly over the drop site, as soon as you see the red light go off above your head, you’re gonna jump from the plane. Now count ten seconds, that’ll give you enough time to get clear of the chopper and then you’re going to pull the rip cord, right here and if that doesn’t deploy this is the reserve cord, pull it down. And if that doesn’t work, tuck your head between your tail and kiss your bum goodbye.” “You’ve been waiting to use that one haven’t you.”

“Damn right,” he said smiling. Okay now, go, go, go!” I jumped out of that chopper and it felt as if I was floating there for a few seconds and then my brain came back and terror swept over me. I love heights I just like them better when there’s something to break my fall, not just my neck. Pushing my thoughts back into the foreground I counted down and when I got to ten I opened up the chute; big mistake.

Just when I opened her up it hit the canopy of an Acacia tree, impaling itself and I was stuck hanging there. Reaching out with my tail, I grabbed hold of the nearest branch, trying not to cut myself on the sharp needles. Grabbing hold of a strong branch, I took the clasp in both hands and soon left the chute dangling there from the tree like a giant canvas bat.

I made my way to the ground slowly, trying not to bring too much attention to myself. If there was something weird happening here, I didn’t want to get involved in it before I knew what it was I was getting myself into! I may have been drafted into this by SHIELD but there’s no way I’m going to let them get me killed and if they don‘t like that… well, there’s not exactly a whole lot they can do about it is there? “Let’s see, Fury said that the complex was due north of the drop zone. Knowing SHIELD it’ll have tighter security than Fort Knox. It’ll probably have attack lions or something like that.

Oh well, better get started,” I said climbing the closest tree. “With my luck there’ll be a leopard up here with a appetite for monkey burgers and a side order of fries. Well Fury, you’d better pray that there’s actually something wrong with your little complex and not just a busted radio, otherwise I’m going to find you and kick your sorry butt so hard you’ll grow a tail!” For half an hour I did the whole Tarzan thing, leaping from tree to tree, swinging from vines and then suddenly something grabbed at my tail and I was thrown off balance. I hit the ground with a grunt, and when I looked up I was looking into the face of evil. “Venom.”
Spoiler:

“Ah, how nice of the insect to know our name, we have the eyes of scouts trained on you from the very beginning Commando Ape. We knew it was time to reveal ourselves to you, we have a proposal to make to you, if you join us we will spare your insignificant life!” Let me think about that for a minute, um, no!” “We were hoping you would say that Commando Ape, we want the privilege of killing you!” Just as he shot at me with his webs I jumped into the air, catching at the nearest tree with my feet. “You’ll find that a great deal more difficult than you think Venom!”

"If we succeed in turning these creatures we can control this nation and once this nation has been absorbed by our kind we will spread through the world like a disease. There will be a network of carriers who aren’t even aware that they carry it until it’s too late! They will be looked on as refugees from our plague until it’s too late and by then the world will be too weak to react and the world will fall to the might of the symbiote!”

“So that’s why you took out the SHIELD complex, with communications down they’d have to send someone in to investigate and the disease gets passed along from person to person until it’s on SHIELD’s personal flying island!” “Yes, the only thing we hadn’t foreseen was your interference.” “Yeah, I can imagine.” “But that is something we will soon change. Kill him!”

P.2
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 pm

you were right..i did like those Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 am

undeadjedi wrote:
you were right..i did like those Very Happy
I thought you would!!!

I shot into another tree when suddenly I was hit from above, knocking me back down to the ground. Leaping to my feet I turned just in time to get knocked to the ground by a juiced up master of stealth. Before he could raise his claws to strike me I grabbed his legs and pressing my feet against his chest I heaved as hard as I could and sent him flying into Venom. Leopards are deadly ambush predators but only hunt on the ground so before Venom could get his minion set again I leapt for the tree, trying to get away, trying to get the upper hand.

About all I know about Venom’s that he’s Spiderman’s worst nightmare but still kicks his butt. “There’s nowhere to hide from us Commando Ape, all of the creatures in this forest are ours,” he screamed. “This is a jungle you sorry excuse for a spider!” From above me came the screech of an eagle, I fell back just as the talons came at my head. Grabbing the branch with my tail I swung back and knocked him off balance, making him fall to the ground hard.

Funny isn’t it, in Africa eagles pluck monkeys right out of trees but a monkey just took down an eagle. “You’ll have to do better than that if you want to take me down pal,” I yelled not exactly waiting around for a response. I took off through the trees looking for the facility, making sure I took the scenic route.

Night had settled over the jungle and there was no sound, not a single animal stirred that wanted to let someone know it was around, before I’d finally stopped running. I made a nest at the top of a tree overlooking a river across from my target, if anyone was left alive in there, not to mention undiseased by Venom I’d have to get them out of there. They’d know to search in this area but for the time being I knew I’d be fine right where I was.

I woke before dawn and climbed down from the tree, I knew I was walking straight into a trap but I had to get the survivors out of there if any. I hesitated at the bank of the river, symbiote or not I knew there’d be crocodiles, hippos, or maybe even bull sharks in there and they have a thing about anything that moves near them. Somehow or other I made it safely across the river and over the wall of the complex but something deep in my bones told me that I was walking straight into a trap which isn’t exactly a new sensation for me but I still don’t have to like it!

“Well, folks, to your left is a real live, or should I say undead, ghost town, some claim they’ve seen lights out here and some say that the town is haunted by the ghost of Sheriff Hank Henry, that his ghost still inhabits the jail cell where he was brutally murdered over two hundred years ago. Legend says that Sheriff Henry often used to take midnight strolls and that one night when he was coming back he hears a strange noise in the jail, and that when he went in he was stabbed from behind and shoved into his own cell to bleed to death.

According to the legend as he lay dieing Sheriff Henry, cursed the town and all of it’s people and to this day, some descendants of the original settlers have never come to these parts out of fear of the curse. Is it a lie or something far worse… the truth. Okay what’ve we got here?” I said coming up to the door. Deep scratches in the metal, but it looks like the door was opened from the inside. Somebody on the payroll or maybe an infected was slipped inside to take out the others?

Now let’s see, what was that code again?” Quickly I crossed to the secret panel Fury’d told me would be there, and punched in the code he gave me. I slipped inside as soon as the door opened and shut it again, hoping that Venom wouldn’t get in. I made my way to the security room, trying not to make any noise, finding it empty I flipped through the security camera feed and found what I’d been looking for… the original carrier.

P.3

Last edited by croc5 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Suddenly the chair got pulled out from under and as I got up I stood face to face with Venom. “So nice of you to join us, Commando Ape, we knew you were coming so we thought we’d have a surprise waiting for you when you got here.” “What are you talking about you reject from an horror flick?” “We’re talking about the symbiote we placed on the chair you just sat on, now you’ll have the honor of joining our cause!”

A shooting pain crept through me as the symbiote took hold of my body. I screamed in pain but suddenly my voice faded away as a new one crawled into the frame. “We are Silverback!”
Spoiler:

I could feel the symbiote trying to take over my mind as it had my body, the pain growing greater the longer I resisted it’s hold over me. “Yesss, I knew you would be a valuable addition to us Commando Ape, or should we call you Silverback, for you have no way of fighting our control, you will weaken and then you will be one of us!”

“That’s what you think bug breath,” I heard a voice say from behind me. We looked back, into the computer monitor, into the face of Nick Fury himself. “When Ape came in using the code I gave him, it re-established the systems, including weapons. Suddenly alarms went off all over the complex, lights flashing. The symbiotes started screaming as some kind of device started pulsating, making huge vibrations, and making them fall from their hosts.

I must have blacked out when it happened to me because when I woke up I was looking a heart monitor in the face. Suddenly a door opened and in walked the joker
Spoiler:

who’d sent me on that fool’s errand. “Well, I’m glad to see you’re awake.” “Yeah, real great to see you too Fury, haven’t you got a nurse or something like that for me, instead of your ugly face. It’s not exactly what I was hoping to see when I got back you know.” I couldn’t keep a straight face through that, and ended up hurting myself laughing, I never realized that getting a symbiote off of you would physically hurt.

It took me a few days but before I knew I was back on my feet and anxious to be getting back home. “So, about our deal,” I said when I saw Fury again. He kept his head down but I was pretty sure he smiled when he said, “Just make sure you save me a slice.”

Well, if you’re reading this then you’re probably some government pencil pusher who’ll shove this in the deepest cabinet drawer you can find, right at the back so that it’ll never see the light of day again. But do me a favor and bring it out every once and a while and read through it and have yourself a laugh or two doing it.

Name: Jack Mc Ewan a.k.a Commando Ape
Signature: Jack McEwan Commando Ape

Credit where it's due! How do you like it?

Last edited by croc5 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Welcome to the future, home of Batman Beyond...
As we learned on the series the Stalker was an African big game hunter who was enhanced with cybernetic implants after an encounter with a panther. Having the surgery he later found and killer the panther with his bare hands. However what you don't know is that the panther was no ordinary panther but Black Leopard and the cybernetics used were laced with silver enabling the Stalker to be used as the instrument of death. But he did not die only a pale copy died that day. But I'm getting ahead of myself...

In the year 2039 Black Leopard went under cover thwarting crimes planned by the Yakuza, marking him for death but he was able to successfully slip away from them, returning from where he'd begun; the jungle. Unfortunately he was found but they waited for him to relax, for him to grow careless. They waited until a man known as the Stalker came to Africa. And so it came to pass that Black Leopard would seem to die!

But that's only half the story because Black Leopard was waiting in the trees, watching for the inevitable. Soon they left and he slipped through the trees as quiet as a ghost and so it came that he returned to fighting crime, always from the shadows but always there. To understand what happened next you must first understand a man called Dr. Decay. Created by one of his own experiments Decay is a scientist with an extended lifespan, and can fire black light blasts that rapidly age anything they come into contact with.

Tired of being outmaneuvered by the spot-changing leopard, he devised a plan to destroy him forever. Lining a concrete room with silver he hooked up a hologram meant to lure him in and then when his hand passed through the hologram the door was hermetically sealed and began to fill with liquid nitrogen.

With the last of his powers he changed into a turtle and froze solid until the 31st century when suddenly the hologram became active again. Racing to the distress call he was found and revived by the Legion of Superheroes. And now he is loose to fight again...

Credit where it's due! What do you guys think?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 am

Brand new avatar! Which would you choose...

I don't know about you but THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X9
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:26 am

I'm kind of partial to the second one. Nice job on all of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:51 am

incredible story, backed up with a very nice portion of micros, great job dude, and keep it coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 am

The new Black Leopard looks great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:52 am

I think they are excellent also, and I'd choose the 2nd one!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks for all the support guys, sorry it took me so long to comment back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55   

Back to top Go down

SAME PAGE, SAME TIME!!!!! pg.55
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next