These look fantastic Lomeli!
Well done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:38 pm

I can't believe that I forgot to comment when I looked at these!!!

Excellent work, Lomeli!!!!! Truly brilliant!!!!!

Looking forward to what else you manage to come up with!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 am

Very cool Lom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:40 am

Oh Lomeli! I love everything of youre creations!!!
Our version are amazing!!!!!
Great creations!!! Very Happy
bravo 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Very good your new micros , so tiny and so beautiful . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:02 am

RayneKirby wrote:
ohhh i so love these!!! wicked work on them alllll
Thank you, Kirby. Glad you like my work. Smile
Emissary wrote:
Brilliant work there Llama Man.  Cool
Thanks, M&M Man. Razz Hope you like this update, too.
Necroleaf wrote:
These look fantastic Lomeli!
Well done
Thank you so much, Necro.
MrsGrizzley wrote:
I can't believe that I forgot to comment when I looked at these!!!
Excellent work, Lomeli!!!!!  Truly brilliant!!!!!
Looking forward to what else you manage to come up with!!!
At least you commented eventually, Mrs. G. Smile Thank you for your continued support.
croc5 wrote:
Very cool Lom!
Thanks, mein freund.
Witch wrote:
Oh Lomeli! I love everything of youre creations!!!
Our version are amazing!!!!!
Great creations!!! Very Happy
bravo 
Why thank you, Witch. Glad you liked the micros of us. Smile
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Very good your new micros , so tiny and so beautiful . Congratulations
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Fantasy.

Alright, new update for you all.
First off, a request I've been putting off, but finally got around to making. RayneKirby wanted to see a modern version of the Headless Horseman of the Sleepy Hollow legend. Took a long time to come up with a decent design, and took even longer for me to get around to making it. However, after much ado, here is...
The Headless Horseman for RayneKirby:

Made him a biker who came back from Hell to mutilate those who put him in the ground.

So, Emissary made this awesome set of micros using some of our fellow members as a cast for a Harry Potter fanverse of his. I've been meaning to get back into writing for a while now, and I figured I'd start with someone else's story, rather than one of my own. Unfortunately, I don't know what the back-stories are for the rest of the characters. Embarassed Anyway, I decided to make the character Emissary made for me.
Lomeli Vengador

Of Italian and Spanish descent, Lomeli is the newest addition to the MCID after the loss of a previous member. Although born into a poor family, his father would later become wealthy, but Lomeli never forgot the struggles of the less fortunate. He has spent years in Europe, learning languages and cultures. Although his parents are Muggles, you wouldn’t know it by the way Lomeli casts spells. Considered something of a prodigy, Lomeli has a variety of techniques, far more than he is willing to share, and a sharp mind, particularly useful to the detective aspect of his work. He is more than willing to prove himself to the members of the MCID.
It's basically Emissary's design with some small edits. The wand now glows red, and I decided the cane he uses isn't necessary; he uses it to fool enemies into thinking he needs it to walk, but is actually much more maneuverable. The cane holds his wand in a secret compartment when he isn't in need of it. It also comes with a few other tricks, though Lomeli is unwilling to reveal them just yet.

Phantom of the Opera:
Erik/ The Phantom

I love the Phantom of the Opera. There, I said it. That said, I decided to make a new micro of Erik. I wanted to mix a few different versions of him, and I wanted him to look deformed and not as if he had been disfigured later in life, though I'm not sure if that gets across in the micro.

DragonBall:
I was, and still am, a huge fan of DragonBall Z. I absolutely adored the series while I was growing up. My closest friend from childhood and I loved to discuss the series for hours on end. Of course I've made my own characters for the universe. My series would take place over one hundred years after the death of Son Goku. It would feature the very last Saiyans in the universe, having been on the run since the destruction of Planet Vegeta.
Zenkai

Zenkai - Super Saiyan Zenkai - Zenkai Hair Cut - SSJ Zenkai Hair Cut - SSJ2 Zenkai - SSJ3 Zenkai - SSJ4 Zenkai
I only intend for the character to reach Super Saiyan 3 during the progress of my series, but I thought it'd be fun to make him as a Super Saiyan 4. Here's a few notes regarding the character: he never loses his tail throughout the course of the series, making it possible for him to eventually reach SSJ4. He also gets slightly taller as a Super Saiyan, growing roughly two inches. He gains another two inches as a SSJ3, and yet another two in SSJ4. I included this to explain why Super Saiyan 4 Goku is suddenly taller than other characters who previously dwarfed him.
*If you guys would like to see more from my Dragon Ball universe, sound off with a comment Smile *

Fellow member Battleclad showed me his Work in Progress hair earlier today, and I figured I'd give it my shot at shading it. He has generously allowed his work and my gift to him to be used as template for others to use. Here are my efforts at shading the hair.

I didn't want to drastically change his work, but I did add more dark lines in the hair and highlighted it. Credit to both of us, I suppose, if you want to use it and give credit. Enjoy.

MIBatman (working title) :
I had so much fun working on the micros of me as Batman and Witch as Catwoman that I decided to expand the set beyond the two of us. Expect more of these in the coming weeks.

Emissary as Matthew Emerson/ The Demon/ Alfred Pennyworth

Current Emissary - The Demon Unmasked - The Demon - The Caped Demon
At fifty years of age, Emerson has long since retired his alias of The Demon, a violent vigilante that acted as judge, jury, and executioner in Gotham City over a decade ago. Still feeling that the city needed a guardian, Emerson began an extensive search for someone capable of replacing him and eventually found the answer in an orphanage where he met 17 year old Lomeli and took him under his wing. Training him for seven years, Lomeli eventually rejected the murderous mantle of the Demon, and became the Batman instead. Emerson, though initially disappointed, agreed to continue to support him from behind the scenes. While Lomeli is out on the field, Emerson relays tactics and information to his protege. In order to conduct business without anyone tying him to The Demon or Matthew Emerson, he took up the alias of Alfred Pennyworth. Emerson was trained extensively thirty years ago by a man named Robert Bradley, better known as Ra's al Ghul.

Bub as Robert Gawlik, Jr./ Nightwing/ Richard Grayson

Robert Gawlik, Jr., better known simply as Bobby was heavily inspired by the mysterious Batman in to fighting crime. He donned a home-made suit and set out to patrol the streets. Initially, he did not come across any crimes or criminals, but that changed one night when he attempted to stop a burglary by a group of thugs. Though catching them by surprise, Bobby was outnumbered and beaten badly. The Batman swooped in and quickly incapacitated the thugs, and drove Bobby to his home after searching his wallet. The two had a conversation, with Bobby asking why he couldn't join the dark knight. Batman responded by telling the younger man that he did this so no one else had to. Bobby gave up trying to be a hero for months. That is, until his father, Robert Gawlik, Sr. was murdered. Furious, he sought out the Batman, asking to be trained by him. Batman hesitates, but eventually agrees to train the young man, leading to months of him pushing Bobby beyond his limits, beating and berating him most of the time. Bobby is not discouraged, and trains diligently. Having completed his training, Batman updates his home-made costume making it resemble the Batman padded armor suit and letting Bobby find and bring his father's killer to justice under the name Nightwing. In order to blend in with the upper class, Lomeli has the identity of Bruce Wayne, but created the identity of Richard Grayson for Robert, allowing him to keep his monogrammed shirts.

Well, that's all for now, folks. I hope you enjoyed the update as much as I did, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the projects and anything you'd like to see down the line. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:44 am

OMGZ!!! I love it!!!! it's SOOOO awesome and woah everything else is so wicked tooooooo!! Very Happy nice work Lom

[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 am

I kick A$$. lol Thank you very much for this gift. I really like it a lot. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 am

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it all, Lom!!!! I love it!!!!!!! I especially love the Emissary micro!! Excellent work!!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Got to admit I love the work you've done, especially on Zenkai (and the gift shading but that goes without saying), The Demon and Nightwing. Certainly hoping to see more of your MIBatman and DBZ verse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 am

Words always fail me Lom, so here's one... IIIIIINNNNNNNCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:55 am

Wow!!! So incredible these microes Lomeli!!
I'm speechless! So attention to detail, perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Im a Bub. Now Im a Bub with Wings. Very Happy

I'm so happy to have joined the Batlom family <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Excellent work on the micros!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Fantastic work on all the new updates... finally getting a chance to see um Smile

Is there a base/templaet posted for this... it would be perfect for my character pages? Smile
Lomeli wrote:

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 am

Fantastic work . His Super Saiyan are excellent , really enjoyed it. The Demon was very good too . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:01 am

RayneKirby wrote:
OMGZ!!! I love it!!!! it's SOOOO awesome and woah everything else is so wicked tooooooo!! :Dnice work Lom
Thank you, Kirby. :DI'm so pleased you like him; I was stressing over the design.
Emissary wrote:
I kick A$$.  lol  Thank you very much for this gift.  I really like it a lot.  Cool
Whew, glad you do sir, didn't want to do dishonor your image. :PThanks. Smile
MrsGrizzley wrote:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it all, Lom!!!!  I love it!!!!!!!  I especially love the Emissary micro!!  Excellent work!!!
Grizz
I knew you'd like Em's look, Mrs. G. :PWait until you see the one I have planned for you.
Battleclad wrote:
Got to admit I love the work you've done, especially on Zenkai (and the gift shading but that goes without saying), The Demon and Nightwing. Certainly hoping to see more of your MIBatman and DBZ verse.
Thanks, Battle. You'll definitely be seeing more soon.
croc5 wrote:
Words always fail me Lom, so here's one... IIIIIINNNNNNNCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Croc. :PAlways nice to have you drop in.
Witch wrote:
Wow!!! So incredible these microes Lomeli!!
I'm speechless! So attention to detail, perfect!!!
Thanks, Witch. :DSo happy to hear your continued praise.
Bub wrote:
Im a Bub. Now Im a Bub with Wings. Very Happy
I'm so happy to have joined the Batlom family <3
I'm glad I could make you happy. I'm actually very pleased with the design, and even more so considering your reaction.
Kodiak wrote:
Excellent work on the micros!
Thanks, Kodiak. :)Great to have you stop by.
Kat wrote:
Fantastic work on all the new updates... finally getting a chance to see um Smile
Is there a base/templaet posted for this... it would be perfect for my character pages? Smile
I've sent you the template, and for everyone else, I'll be posting it here. Thanks, Kat. I have a gift for you in this post, so be sure not to miss it.
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Fantastic work . His Super Saiyan are excellent , really enjoyed it. The Demon was very good too . Congratulations
Wow, thanks, Mr. Fantasy. Always a pleasure to view your kind comments.

Not a huge update today, some of you know how busy I've been this week, but I do have some work done for you all.

Minis Template:

Male - Female - Curvier Hips Female
Credit to Battleclad for his constructive criticism and re-sizing on the female template. Free for use, but credit is always nice. Smile

Legend of Zelda:
I updated my elder Link from Legend of Zelda. His robes are now a little more elaborate and detailed.

And I also made weapons for him.

Weapons:

Battleclad:

Normally, I make up my own bio for the characters I re-make, but I don't want to spoil anything of Battleclad's story, as he's still going to post it. Anyway, Battle and I have been helping each other out lately, and I've always wanted to tackle his armor, it's only now that he's resurfaced and I've grown in skill that I've dared to make it. I've tweaked some of the design. Hope you like it, Battle.

MIBatman:
Kat as The Cat

Present Kat - The Cat Unmasked - The Cat
The mentor to the current Catwoman, Kat is a forty-five year old woman who has long since retired from prowling rooftops and stealing priceless jewels. She has passed on her skills, but has used her accumulated wealth to start a new life as socialite Katherine Combs. In her days as The Cat, she maintained a flirtatious love-hate relationship with the man known as the Demon. The two still run into each other under their current aliases. Although she's older, Kat still has the looks, charm, and skills necessary to attain her goals.

That's it for today, folks. Hope you enjoyed the updates, and be sure to stay tuned for more. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

Ohhh wicked update! they look great! incredible work Very Happy

[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:20 am

Very very nicely done Lom! I love how you do your swords. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:55 am

I'll just be sat in this corner staring at my gift... I have to admit I do love the overall tweak, definitely not the way I'd have gone with the visor but the result is stunning. Definitely given me a few new ideas for my planned revamp of the design, as well as a kickass source of inspiration/reference to fawn over.

I'd been waiting to see what you'd do with the female temp as well, vested interest there as I love the overall design possibilities the scale and detail presents. Surprisingly enjoying the Link micro series as well, not his biggest fan as he gets a tad on my nerves.

Of course by no means last, I'm continuing to enjoy your MIBatman micros and their backstories. You can see the effort and skill given to each of them, leading to an always pleasing viewing experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 am

Love it Llama. Well done sir. Kat looks fantastic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:35 am

Ooooh amazing!! Link is fantastic, really well done, remember me Ezio Auditore Very Happy
Kat is beautiful!
Congratulations for another fantastic work! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Awesome work all round, Though Kat as The Cat is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Amazing work on all of these Smile Thank you for the templates Smile hehe Smile As for the Cat, I adore her! I'm not that old *pfft* but I still love her! Thank you, Lom *tacklepounces!*

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Awsome updates Lomeli! i like the detail you put into Link's cache of swords
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   

Back to top Go down

Lomeli's Gallery