Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Beautiful work , the templates were great minis . Legend of Zelda was fantastic, they all worship , full of detail , are true masterpieces . The swords are wonderful . Update excellent. Congratulations bravo bravo bravo 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Outstanding work bro, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice job man!

My Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pageofwonders.com
Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 am

The new Links, Battleclad, and Kat look fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbelMicros

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am

Your stuff is fantastic. Your shading and attention to detail is impressive. Great gallery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:44 am

RayneKirby wrote:
Ohhh wicked update! they look great! incredible work Very Happy
PsychoShaman wrote:
Very very nicely done Lom! I love how you do your swords. ^^
Battleclad wrote:
I'll just be sat in this corner staring at my gift... I have to admit I do love the overall tweak, definitely not the way I'd have gone with the visor but the result is stunning. Definitely given me a few new ideas for my planned revamp of the design, as well as a kickass source of inspiration/reference to fawn over.

I'd been waiting to see what you'd do with the female temp as well, vested interest there as I love the overall design possibilities the scale and detail presents. Surprisingly enjoying the Link micro series as well, not his biggest fan as he gets a tad on my nerves.

Of course by no means last, I'm continuing to enjoy your MIBatman micros and their backstories. You can see the effort and skill given to each of them, leading to an always pleasing viewing experience.
Emissary wrote:
Love it Llama.  Well done sir.  Kat looks fantastic.
Witch wrote:
Ooooh amazing!! Link is fantastic, really well done, remember me Ezio Auditore Very Happy
Kat is beautiful!
Congratulations for another fantastic work! Very Happy:D
Daisuke wrote:
Awesome work all round, Though Kat as The Cat is my favorite.
Kat wrote:
Amazing work on all of these :)Thank you for the templates :)hehe :)As for the Cat, I adore her! I'm not that old *pfft* but I still love her! Thank you, Lom *tacklepounces!*
Necroleaf wrote:
Awsome updates Lomeli! i like the detail you put into Link's cache of swords
Bub wrote:
Im so glad you finally posted that Link. I always loved it!!! Very Happy
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful work , the templates were great minis . Legend of Zelda was fantastic, they all worship , full of detail , are true masterpieces . The swords are wonderful . Update excellent. Congratulations bravo bravo bravo 
Facumagia wrote:
Outstanding work bro, keep it up.
TheDenDen wrote:
Nice job man!
Dragonfist wrote:
The new Links, Battleclad, and Kat look fantastic.
AbelMicros wrote:
Your stuff is fantastic. Your shading and attention to detail is impressive. Great gallery!
... Wow, just wow. Fourteen comments? I'm the king of the world! It would probably take more time than I have available to respond to each and every single one of you, but know that I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for making me one happy customer. Your continued support means a lot to me. I even got the legend himself, Abel, to comment. :)Kat, I know you're not that old, stop teasing me. :PAnd Witch, when I made the evolution of Link, Ezio Auditore is exactly who I had in mind for it. Thanks again, everyone. Very Happy

Alrighty then, on to the new stuff. Decided to make and post more micros this time to reward you all.

First off, MIB by Lomeli. (It rhymes.)
Daisuke's Henshin

Dai's design is more traditional super-hero fare, but former member Rachel/ Darkphyre's take on his character morphed him into a more Power Ranger-like hero. Taking that in mind, I decided to try my hand at making Henshin. Dai even suggested making his helmet resemble a Kamen Rider, so that's the direction I went with there, while the rest of the suit is a mix of other concepts I had for him. The unmasked version resembles the current real-life Daisuke, and I figured he'd have been clean-shaven in his youth and grown more resentful as his super hero career dragged on to the point where he no longer bothered shaving.

MIBatman:

An enlarged Nightwing symbol, as requested by Bub. Apparently, he wants to get it tattooed on him, which would make this the second tattoo I've designed. :PPossible career? Perhaps...

Detective Facundo T. Gordon (Facu)

Homicide Detective Facundo T. Gordon is not a native Gothamite. He was transferred from a department in Spanish Harlem after causing trouble for his fellow officers by exposing their corruption. Now, sent as punishment to the most crime-ridden city in the nation, Gordon does not intend to back down from his beliefs and hopes to expose the corruption destroying Gotham City. A promising detective, Facu's attention to detail is nearly unrivaled, and his passion for justice unnerves his more morally ambiguous partners. He is place on an anti-Batman squad, but ends up becoming a close ally to the caped crusader, supplying him with information to criminals he can't touch.

Power Rangers MIBeasts:
I was inspired by Daisuke's Power Rangers to revamp the small set of Rangers I made a year ago, I think it was. Anyway, I've been asking a few members what they'd like to be, and here are the first four so far.
Lomeli the Red Wolf Ranger/ Legendary Dragon Ranger

I wouldn't think there'd be a leader to this particular team of Rangers. I'd imagine they're more of a military-created force who get their orders from a high ranking official, so no Ranger is the leader, necessarily. So, here is me as the Red Wolf; red being my favorite color, and the wolf being the creature I relate to the most. After being temporarily disabled, I gain the powers of the Legendary Dragon as a last-resort during combat. For this set, rather than come up with bios, I thought I'd say something nice about the corresponding member instead. Smile

Facumagia the Purple/ Yellow Black Mamba Ranger

Yup, that's a mouthful. Credit to Facu for coming up with the pattern. on him. Though, he designed the original pattern, he only made it for the torso, and I altered it and made it spread across the purple parts on his armor. What can I say about Facu? He's my MIBest friend. He's my brother from another mother. He and I started at roughly the same time, he was actually the first person I interacted with and the second I spoke to on the Chatbox, and we both pushed each other to become the micro artists we are today. We know a lot about each other, and we respect each other as friends should, but also as artists. For those reasons and more, I try to always include him in any project I make. Hope you like it, brother.

RayneKirby the Purple Owl Ranger

Kirby is one of the lovely ladies of this Board, and I'm lucky to call her a friend. When I first joined the Board, her templates helped me make many of my micros. My early efforts to make custom hair came from her extensive work. Her oddball nature compliments my own. We joke, we laugh, we love. For the most part, she's always nice to me, until I crack a bad joke and she smacks me across the back of my head. Rolling Eyes We share many struggles, and we've bonded over that and the aforementioned oddball nature. Here you go, Kirbylicious, from me to you.

Bub the Black Panther Ranger

Bubbert, where do I begin? Bub was one of the first members I ever spoke to on the Chatbox, so I've known him for a while now. He's got an... odd sense of humor. Bub struggles with depression, just like me, and, while I'm not entirely sure how this happened, I suppose I've become a bit of a mentor to him. Not micro-wise, mind you, although he does often wonder how I started after him, caught up so quick, and eventually surpassed him to the point where he studies my micros as opposed to the other way around. No, I mean, he comes to me with issues, and I calm him down and talk him through it. A wise man knows he has more to learn than he has to teach, and I've learned a lot about myself while helping him. We trust each other, we help each other, we teach each other. Bub, this one's for you, buddy.

And that wraps up this update. Join me next time for more MIBatman, including (finally) villains, more Power Rangers MIBeasts, possibly more DragonBall, and a few new treats. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to show some love with a comment, let me know what you thought, what I should make more of, what you'd like to see, and, as always, thanks for stopping by. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:48 am

OHHHH i love everything. They alll look great Lom. The tattoo is epic too Razz

[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:52 am

Very nicely done Lom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:33 am

Awesome work

My Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pageofwonders.com
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 am

I should have mentioned this but i really love the detail in Facumagia's

Back to top Go down
Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 am

Have to admit, as always I'm impressed and kind of pondering doing my own pattern now. Probably revisit that when I get to BC, looking forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh wow!!! Dai looks super Sexy and those Rangers.... just wow! Great work!

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Very awesome work Lom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Incredible stuff!

Thanks to all those how have made me avvies.... those I could fit on this and those I couldn't.
My micros are my own. I credit all those I borrow from, I expect the same policy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Duude!!!! Love how the ranger came up, i love it, thanks alot. And also thanks for the kind words too, i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:21 am

I absolutely adore the update as always.

and Yes, mentor Micro-Wise as well!!!

[i need to work on micros still -.- ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Beautiful works , his Rangers are excellent . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 am

DUUDE!!! How can I make micros when I'm too busy looking at your AWESOME WORK!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:32 am

RayneKirby wrote:
OHHHH i love everything. They alll look great Lom. The tattoo is epic too Razz
I should have mentioned this but i really love the detail in Facumagia's
Thank you, Kirby. Yeah, I'm quite happy with the tattoo and Facu's Ranger, which he made the hexagon design, I just applied it and shaded it properly.
PsychoShaman wrote:
Very nicely done Lom!
Thanks, Psycho! Smile
TheDenDen wrote:
Awesome work
Thank you, sir.
Battleclad wrote:
Have to admit, as always I'm impressed and kind of pondering doing my own pattern now. Probably revisit that when I get to BC, looking forward to seeing more.
Well, I know I'm anxiously awaiting your unveiling of the new Battleclad. And wait no longer, updates are down below.
Kat wrote:
Oh wow!!! Dai looks super Sexy and those Rangers.... just wow! Great work!
Of course you'd find Dai sexy, Kitty. :roll:Keep your eyes open for more Rangers in the upcoming updates. Smile
Daisuke wrote:
Very awesome work Lom.
Thanks, Dai.
Spaz wrote:
Incredible stuff!
Thanks, Spaz. Very Happy
Facumagia wrote:
Duude!!!! Love how the ranger came up, i love it, thanks alot. And also thanks for the kind words too, i really appreciate it.
You're welcome, brother. Thanks for the compliments, Facu. Hope you like this update as well.
Bub wrote:
I absolutely adore the update as always.
and Yes, mentor Micro-Wise as well!!!
[i need to work on micros still -.- ]
I know for a fact you've completed a micro since you posted this. ;)Thank you, my friend.
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful works, his Rangers are excellent . Congratulations
Thanks, Mr. Fantasy, as I told Kat, expect to see more Rangers in the upcoming updates.
croc5 wrote:
DUUDE!!! How can I make micros when I'm too busy looking at your AWESOME WORK!!!!!!
Welcome to my world, buddy. :PYou're lucky I don't update this thing every day, then. Thanks, Croc.

Alright, folks, Halloween update, and while I normally get into the mood, I just focused on going on with my schedule to keep delivering you the best Lomeli can give.

First off, a gift for PsychoShaman. I took his War Lord micro and re-shaded and edited it to my heart's content. The colors used are more streamlined, he's buffer, more shades in his skin, the back of the coat and the pants are changed, and I completely changed the right glove.
PsychoShaman's War Lord:

Credit to Psy, of course, as they are basically his lines and some of his colors.

Power Ranger Kyoryuger Lomeli for Daisuke

Daisuke shook me violently until I gave in to his demands to make myself as a Power Ranger for his Kyoryuger season. What dinosaur do I represent? Well, seeing as all the good ones were taken, I opted to make my own dinosaur, which I am making, but it's taking forever. Be sure to look for it here in the future. The Tyrannosaurus Rex may be the king, but it'll pale in comparison to the mighty god of dinosaurs, the Lomelisaurus Deus, aka the Lomeli Lizard God. Here's a preview:

Dragon Ball Legacy:
Daisuke showed me some Power Ranger/ Super Sentai pixel art done in a small, chibi-like template, and I knew I had to recreate it for my own purposes. I felt it only natural that to test run the new template, I'd use a Japanese-inspired character, more of my own Dragon Ball characters. I present the first real villain of the series:
Zanku

He claims to be the ruler of the world as he is, at the time of his first appearance, the most powerful being on Earth. Slowly forcing his iron fist over the land, the new Z-Fighters are tasked with taking him down, though he has power that towers over their own.

Dreamworld:
Ultimate

The protagonist of the original Dreamworld received a much needed update.
Bio: As a young boy, Lomeli was haunted by horrifying visions of a powerful otherworldly king hellbent on destroying him. Little did he know that the king was all too real, and eventually invaded our realm with his army of zealous followers ready to kill at his command. Stealing one of their "Glide Suits," Lomeli became aware of the fragment of a demon's soul locked away inside of him that granted him powers beyond any ordinary human, including enhanced abilities and flight. He used these powers to eventually hold off the invading army, thus the events of the original Dreamworld, its ramifications creating so many of the others.

MIBatman:
I know how excited some of you are to see the series continue, and I hope not to disappoint. For the first time in MIBatman history, (past three weeks, or something) I bring you villains!

The Joker

Unlike the other characters so far, the Joker is not based on an MIB member, this gave me a little more freedom in making him, and also will allow me to feel less guilt about the terrible things I intend to have this version do as I won't be disgracing a fellow member. :PThis Joker is much less concerned over his appearance. He wears clothes a few sizes too large for his thin frame. Bandages on his arm hide a sophisticated wrist-mounted blade device akin to the hidden blades in the Assassin's Creed series. Hair dye and face paint are used to inspire fear in his enemies. His origin is unknown, and the Joker is careful not to reveal any incriminating details. Although he appears physically frail, the Joker is an excellent fighter, ruthless in battle, and willing to use any and all dirty fighting tactics to gain an advantage.

PsychoShaman as Two-Face

Originally Gotham City's assistant District Attorney, Richard Scott Condi was a hard-working, dedicated public servant. When rumors of the Batman first appeared, Richard believed Gotham had found the ray of hope it always needed. He and Detective Facu Gordon eventually formed a partnership with the dark knight. After the death of the D.A, Richie ran a successful campaign to become the new District Attorney, funded by his new friend, Bruce Wayne, secretly Lomeli/ Batman in one of his fake personas. When the Joker reared his head and set sights on Gotham, he targeted high-profile officials such as the mayor, the commissioner, and D.A Richie Condi. Richie and his husband-to-be were kidnapped and forced to try to escape the Joker's deathtrap. As Richie's fiance was set to die, Richie fought to escape the chair he was tied up in. Instead, he knocked over barrels of acid which slowly proceeded to burn his skin as he struggled and writhed on the ground, hearing his fiance die. Batman arrived just in time to save Richie from certain death. A broken man, Richie adopted the moniker of Two-Face, based on the derisive name his naysayers had given him, and went on a killing spree, killing all those he saw responsible. He was eventually taken down by Batman and Gordon. He would later escape Arkham, now sporting a two-toned suit and similar coat.

Scourge: Return to New York
Master micro-maker Alex, aka "Alex," has a violent vigilante character named Scourge. I've always wanted to tackle a Scourge micro, but never had a solid idea on where I wanted to take the character. As such, I've made him once as a zombie, but now I think I've acquired the skills and ideas to make a decent take on Alex's anti-hero. It started with the question, "How long can you wage a one-man war on crime?" From that point, I decided to take Scourge and age him to his early 40's, and I based his new suit on Arkham Origin's Deathstroke. He's been in the business of blowing baddies up for well over ten years and is now a tired, injured older man still pursuing his ideals of a world without crime. The years of constant battles have not been kind to him. In the prologue, we'd see Alex Smith/ Scourge lose his eye in his last great fight years earlier. Altering his suit to pick up the pace for his aging physique, Scourge has now been targeted by his most powerful foe yet, a charismatic criminal kingpin known only as Jones.

And just to show that I'm not completely lacking in the spirit of Halloween, I give you me, Lomeli, as a modern day Phantom of the Opera...

A full face-mask as the original hides a scarred visage. Not quite horrifying, but I rather like it.

That's it for now, folks. Tune in next time for more MIBatman, Power Rangers MIBeasts, Dreamworld, and several other ideas I've got in the making. Let me know what you thought, and Happy Halloween. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 am

Incredible stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:58 am

I am like in-love with alllll of these updates!! Epic work on them all Smile

Back to top Go down
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 am

Well done Sir Llama, well done indeed. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile