Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:03 am

I'm commenting out of courtesy. I love the post, but i ALWAYS love your work Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm

sweet updates as always my favourites this time are joker,twoface and scourge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:03 am

Can't wait to see the Lomelisaurus, and thanks again for the awesome Scourge!

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
rose

Female
Taurus Buffalo
Image Software : paint
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 pm

I love your Joker !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Amazing stuff my friend!!! Everything is perfect and beautiful!!! As always Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 am

Beautiful work , especially Dreamworld Ultimate and Joker . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:44 am

these look all fanastic man great job man o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Nice updates
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Seems you've been busy. Great work on those, the detail on Two-Face is stunning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 am

croc5 wrote:
Incredible stuff!!!
Thank you, my friend.
RayneKirby wrote:
I am like in-love with alllll of these updates!! Epic work on them all Smile
Thanks so much, Kirbylicious. Smile
Emissary wrote:
Well done Sir Llama, well done indeed.  Cool
Thanks, sir. Hope you love this update and my gifts for you.
Spector wrote:
Insane new updates! I really like Scourge and the Joker Very Happy
Why, thank you, Spector. Rather happy with how those two came out. Say hi to Ice for me. Smile
Daisuke wrote:
Awesome updates as always.
Thanks, Dai.
Bub wrote:
I'm commenting out of courtesy. I love the post, but i ALWAYS love your work Razz
Thanks, Bubbert.
Burningbird wrote:
sweet updates as always my favourites this time are joker,twoface and scourge
Those are my favorites of that batch as well, thanks.
Alex wrote:
Can't wait to see the Lomelisaurus, and thanks again for the awesome Scourge!
You're very welcome. I want to out-Scourge your work with Scourge. :twisted:Expect to see more from the universe in my next gallery.
rose wrote:
I love your Joker !!!
Thank you, Rose. Smile
Witch wrote:
Amazing stuff my friend!!! Everything is perfect and beautiful!!! As always Wink
Aww, thanks, Witch. I've got a few gifts for you below, be sure to check them out.
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful work , especially Dreamworld Ultimate and Joker . Congratulations
Thank you, Mr. Fantasy, always glad to hear your kind praise.
Corpse Army wrote:
these look all fanastic man great job man o.o
Ha, thanks, Dave. Looks like I caught up to you, huh? Wink
Logan Wayne wrote:
Nice updates
Thanks, Logan.
Action Girl wrote:
Seems you've been busy. Great work on those, the detail on Two-Face is stunning.
I sure have. I hope you saw my Phantom of the Opera from a while back. Also, glad to have you gracing my gallery with your presence again, Action Girl. Hope you show up more often. Smile

Alright folks, after a bit over three years, it's time for the final update of my first gallery. I pulled out all the stops to go out with a bang. To any admins or mods, please don't lock the gallery until I've said so, as I'd like to see all the comments on this update.

Now, on to the micros...

Power Rangers: MIBeasts
Continuing this little gift set. As before, no bios, just kind words about the featured member.

Emissary as the Green Moose Ranger

Army Olive Moose - Unmasked - Cosmic Moose
Ah, what can I say about Emissary that won't be a joke about his age? A lot, actually. From our first meeting, I knew Em had a commanding presence about him, something that told me, "hey, this guy is either a cop or a veteran, but either way, you should respect him." And I don't give out respect solely because you're this or that; no, you have to earn it from me. And Emissary is overqualified in that respect. :PFrom his time spent as a soldier to now keeping the unruly members of MIB in line, Em does command respect. And not just a begrudging respect either, as he's also a very nice guy to chat with, discuss ideas, and so on and so forth. He is also a member who consistently includes me in his projects, which has led to me making tons and tons of gifts for him just to try to keep the gift-giving even. Veteran soldier, veteran microer, great guy, all-around. Here's to you, sir.

Croc5 as the Red Tiger

(Special stripe decal on his armor)
I've known Croc almost the entire time I've been on this site. He's always up for a friendly chat or leaving kind comments on my gallery, and so many other member's galleries. I've made quite a few gifts for him, and he's made several for me. Croc is one of the kindest people I know on here, and it's an honor to call him a friend. This one's for you, buddy.

Witch as the Black Lynx

Ah, the lovely Witch. One of the members I actually know quite a bit about, as we sometimes message each other and talk about our respective histories and our hopes for the future. In Emissary's couples projects, she and I are partnered up. While any other woman would have immediately rioted, Witch didn't, and for that I am grateful. Razz Witch also is very kind-hearted and constantly leaves her praise on my gallery. Very fortunate to call her my friend, and I hope she enjoys these two gifts I made just for her.

Witch's Witch

Second gift for Witch of this post. I saw an image of a witch on a smaller comic book company's books, and thought, "I have to micro that for Witch's character, Witch." And lo, it was. Costume's a bit too... sexy, but I like it, of course. It looks like something a seductive enchantress would wear. Anyway, hope you like it, Witch. Smile

Assassin's Creed: Conquest
Juan Rojas

Darn Daisuke, just had to keep flaunting his Assassin's Creed lineage, just had to keep tempting me to make some. I finally caved, and this is the second, technically, in what will be a set of my own ancestors. Now, rather than just pick ancestors I thought it would be cool to have, I dug into my own history for inspiration. This particular Assassin is Juan Rojas, a conquistador for Spain who travels the lands that would be the US and Mexico in search of items from Those Who Came Before.

MIBatman:
Lomeli as the Batman

Orphaned at a young age, Lomeli was raised in a foster home until a man claiming to be named Alfred Pennyworth met him and took him in as his ward. Secretly, Alfred was Matthew Emerson, the man once known as the violent vigilante The Demon. Training him for over six years, Emerson hoped to create a warrior capable of taking up the mantle of The Demon. Instead, Lomeli rejected murderous tactics and became the Batman. To protect his identity, Emerson created Lomeli's alternate personas: Bruce Wayne, millionaire playboy and Alfred Pennyworth's pupil to the business world, and Matches Malone, a suave con-man who mingled with the dredges of society. As the Batman, Lomeli utilizes illicit tactics to take down criminals of all class. Having trained his body and mind to their peak, Batman uses a variety of gadgets to aid him in battle.

Witch as Catwoman

A mirror image to Batman in certain regards, Witch was an orphan taken in by the former feline-themed femme fatale known as The Cat. Katherine Combs taught the young girl how to steal, how to seduce, and, most importantly, how to survive. Years later, when the news of the Batman broke out, Katherine insisted Maddalena become the Catwoman to attract the attention of the caped crusader. As Catwoman, Maddalena employs various tools and tricks of the trade, along with her own natural agility and acrobatic skills to defeat foes and slink silently in the night. Under the alias of Selina Kyle, Lena is able to blend with the upper class and the elite.

MrsGrizzley as The Demon's Bride

Now - Then
Married to Matthew Emerson before he became The Demon, Maracae Emerson lived a happy life. The couple had a daughter, Emily, and there was always hope for another. Then, things in Gotham became violent. Matthew became aware of a legacy older than most countries, the legacy of Ra's al Ghul. Contacted by a man named Robert Bradley, Matt trained under him, eventually discovering that Bradley was in fact Ra's al Ghul, the head of an international terrorist faction known as The League of Shadows. Matt was still convinced that his mentor was a good man and served him by becoming The Demon. When al Ghul became too extreme, Matt stood up to him, and Maracae and Emily paid the ultimate price. The Demon eventually killed Ra's al Ghul as revenge, seemingly ending the legacy of Ra's al Ghul. However, years later, Maracae Emerson was found by Lomeli, who reunited the long lost couple. What this means for the future is uncertain.

Croc5 as Killer Croc

Born deformed, with thick skin and a misshapen head, Daniel Kiely struggled to find acceptance and love throughout his life. As a young adult, Dan took on the name Killer Croc as a professional wrestler, a stunts man, and a circus performer. It seemed he had found his calling and found his fans, but public humiliation ruined his hopes when he was unmasked and touted as a freak of nature. Croc's bloody vengeance forced him underground, though he was eventually hired as a small-time mob enforcer. Croc had to make a living somehow, and accepted his new found role as the villain society had always forced him to be.

Alex as Black Mask

Alexander Sionis, now known as Alex Smith, was a young criminal who rose to prominence after the mysterious Black Glove took a liking to him. Acting as the Glove's right hand man, Alex was the face of his operations, both legitimate and illegitimate. Smith reveled in his new role as billionaire playboy. His vanity and narcissism making him a cruel, but effective, criminal. After the rise of the Batman, Black Glove was eventually taken down. Knowing what this would mean for him, Alex attacked the Batman, who dodged his gunfire and retaliated with a swift Batarang to the face. Alex escaped from Batman's clutches, but with his beauty ruined, he donned a mask and took over Black Glove's criminal empire as the Black Mask.

Sever as Mr. Frost (Mr. Freeze)

Dr. Aleksey “Alex” Victors Morozov was a successful scientist working in the field of cryogenics. Fascinated with the possibilities the technology held, he dedicated himself to work. That is, until his wife became ill with a little-known incurable disease. Keeping her alive in cryo-stasis, Alex re-purposed his company's heavy-lifting suit to become battle armor as he did whatever he deemed necessary to keep her alive. When this was discovered, his boss threatened to turn him into the police and unplug his wife. In the ensuing struggle, Alex was caught in a blast that radically altered him. He lost all hair and his body was no longer able to survive outside of subzero temperatures. Keeping his wife alive in the sewers, the newly named Mr. Frost took to crime in an effort to keep his wife and himself alive long enough for him to cure their illnesses.

RayneKirby as Huntress

After her long lost younger brother was revealed to be the masked criminal Fire Bomb, Rayna Alexander fashioned an outfit and took to the streets to vent her frustration on the criminals she thought were responsible for corrupting her brother. On the verge of death, she was saved by the Batman and Nightwing. Recognizing a kindred spirit, Nightwing vouched for her in an effort to have Batman train her. Eventually, Batman agreed, and Rayna was given specialized armor and weapons. Rayna is unique among the trio of costumed crusaders in that she is willing to kill, given the chance. As the Huntress, she normally wields a crossbow or a staff. She still hopes to reunite with her brother.

And now, to go out with a bang, I present to you, my faithful followers, the grand daddy of dinosaurs. As the wise Eminem once asked, why be a king when you can be a god? The Lomelisaurus Deus, or Lomeli Lizard God:

Lomelisaurus Deus

I'll let the design speak for itself. Razz

What's that, you say? You want more? Well, you've come to the right place. For a while now, I've wanted to take the character of Emissary and really dig into his cosmic entity concept, with that in mind, I give you the Emissary's true form!

Emissary (True Form)

The orange orbs are eyes that can peer through the cosmos. The gaping mouth in the middle is said to contain a black hole deep inside. It's six arms serve specialized purposes. Made up partly of energy and partly of unknown substances, this behemoth that lives in the stars can warp through the cosmos several times faster than light. Its power is unfathomable, being an elder god formed before the universe.

Now that's how you finish a gallery! Comment while you can, I'll be closing this thing within the end of the month, and be sure to be on the lookout for my brand new gallery, coming next month, at the latest. Be sure to let me know what you all thought of the update, and thanks everyone, for all your kind words. Couldn't have come this far without each and every single one of you.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 am

Wow. Just... wow. Thank you Lom. I really, truly am speechless at the moment here...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:40 am

these...

are...

soooooo.....

freakin'......

incredibly.........

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love mine and everyone elses!!!!

[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:12 am

haha well lome there is a fine line between us man :p im better haha jkjk your just as good as me bud Smile great job on these as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Shocked WOW!!
these look amazing Lom
Witch's gift avatar looks sexy and Emissary's true form is awsome!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Those are epic! great job on them all!

Thanks to all those how have made me avvies.... those I could fit on this and those I couldn't.
My micros are my own. I credit all those I borrow from, I expect the same policy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 am

Phenomenal job on these micros bro, each one of them looks better than the other. Keep it on dude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:20 am

I waited so long for this update. I'm so happy now.

OFF TO MICRO NOW THAT IM INSPIRED<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:39 am

Great work , your creativity is fantastic , you get surprised in all micros . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 am

Awesome work amigo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:23 pm

But really, these creations are magnificent, beautiful, amazing, superb!!! affraid What a Face affraid What a Face 
bravo bravo bravo bravo 
Uao Lomeli! I'm speechless!
I love, love, love and...love Very Happy my versions! They are great, and yes so sexy! Very Happy Wink 
The stories are really well done Very Happy
I'm really glad to call you friend Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I N C R E D I B L E

realy awesome sets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, Gimp - Sometimes
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:51 am

Damn brother! These are some of the best microes I ever did see- Shit- Always makin' me envy ya! ;D Good work and keep kickin' ass with your micro skills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:09 am

Oh wow, Lom!! Oh wow!! So fantastic!

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:12 am

I gotta agree... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, man... that's some incredible work there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
croc5
probation
probation

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Not only do I get some extremely incredible gifts but I get some of the greatest compliments I've had in years, if ever! Thank you my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   

Back to top Go down

Lomeli's Gallery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next