HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aninha

Female
Aquarius Dragon
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:29 am

Lucius loved his Lockheed , Elvis Presley reminds me , I love your outfit .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 am

What a really epic job, always fantastic new governor, the detail are so impressive, love Mellissa Crowe the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 am

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Another trio of excellent micros . Congratulations
Thanks for saying so. Smile

Aninha wrote:
Lucius loved his Lockheed , Elvis Presley reminds me , I love your outfit .
You have a good eye. That's what I was going for. Wink

Kgoku wrote:
What a really epic job, always fantastic new governor, the detail are so impressive, love Mellissa Crowe the most.
Thank you for your compliments. As a reward, three more of Paradise's Governors.

Ran Long, the "Tactician" of Shangri-La Territory.

Sif Fjord, the "Ice Queen" of Valhalla Territory.

Erasmus Smythe, the "Crooked Shadow" of Oblivion Territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:03 am

Groovy work as always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 am

Oooh, I'm all about that Ice Queen, and the work on Erasmus' face is very well done. Great work all around with designs, as usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 am

Most micros wonderful , I'm becoming a fan , I love their micros . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 pm

I really like the new territory leaders, especially Shaw and Smythe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 am

Daisuke wrote:
Groovy work as always.
Groovy is a good word. Thanks Very Happy

Lomeli wrote:
Oooh, I'm all about that Ice Queen, and the work on Erasmus' face is very well done. Great work all around with designs, as usual.
Thanks. Fjord is one of my favorites too, and I am proud of the lines and wrinkles on creepy old Smythe. ;p

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Most micros wonderful , I'm becoming a fan , I love their micros . Congratulations
That's good. Stay tooned for more. Very Happy

Dragonfist wrote:
I really like the new territory leaders, especially Shaw and Smythe.
Thanks a lot. We've only got one Governor left, so I might as well post him and finish the group:

Governor Luthor Maddox, the "White King" of Eden Territory. Most powerful and influential of all the twelve governors of the Colonial Government of Paradise.

Only one man holds higher rank then him, and that is the mysterious Supreme Lord Governor-General.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:59 pm

He looks great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:18 am

The color white was well on his Luthor Maddox , is an excellent micro . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:03 pm

I had a feeling there would be a governor who was top dog among the governors. He looks awesome. Really like the white color scheme with gold accents. But then you threw me a curve-ball by announcing the existence of the Supreme Lord Governor-General. And I'm definitely excited to see you make him or her.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:42 am

Dragonfist wrote:
He looks great.
Thanks.

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
The color white was well on his Luthor Maddox , is an excellent micro . Congratulations
Thank you. His outfit is supposed to look like a military dress uniform, and the clean white colors help make him look important.

Lomeli wrote:
I had a feeling there would be a governor who was top dog among the governors. He looks awesome. Really like the white color scheme with gold accents. But then you threw me a curve-ball by announcing the existence of the Supreme Lord Governor-General. And I'm definitely excited to see you make him or her.
Oh the Supreme Lord Governor-General is quite the character, I assure you. But he spends most of his time touring the various territories or pursuing his own interests, and leaves the ruling of the Colonial Government to Maddox most of the time. But I'm not ready to post him just yet...

Okay, now I am.

Supreme Lord Governor-General Maximillian Faust:

Imposing, isn't he? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

Wow, just wow, did not see that coming.

The latest Governor all look epic impressive, and you can guess love the Ice Queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 am

Nice work , got a micro excellent, loved the details on the shirt . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:50 am

Another twist. I was expecting this imposing, brooding monstrosity of a man, but you went the opposite direction. I get the sense that he's still intimidating to all, but it would make it even eerier to see, simply because this guy looks so happy-go-lucky. Great work.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 am

Kgoku wrote:
Wow, just wow, did not see that coming.

The latest Governor all look epic impressive, and you can guess love the Ice Queen.
Indeed. I was going for something unexpected. Glad to know it worked.

As for the Ice Queen, well, Governor Fjord is one of my favourites too. Very Happy

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Nice work , got a micro excellent, loved the details on the shirt . Congratulations
Thanks a lot Smile

Lomeli wrote:
Another twist. I was expecting this imposing, brooding monstrosity of a man, but you went the opposite direction. I get the sense that he's still intimidating to all, but it would make it even eerier to see, simply because this guy looks so happy-go-lucky. Great work.
Yeah, since I did mention he spends most of his time touring the outer colonial territories, I thought I'd do his touring clothes first. He is very charming and pleasant in person, but not everyone thinks of him seriously because of his outlandish and carefree style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 am

I disappear for a few days and see what I get lost!
Such beautiful new characters!
Really beautiful, I do not know what would be my favorite, they are all so well made!
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:32 am

Witch wrote:
I disappear for a few days and see what I get lost!
Such beautiful new characters!
Really beautiful, I do not know what would be my favorite, they are all so well made!
Very Happy 
Thanks so much. I'm very glad you enjoy them all Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 am

Since some of you were surprised to see Lord Faust in such a casual appearance, (the twist was intentional) I thought I'd better show you all his official uniform as Supreme Lord Governor.

More regal, wouldn't you say. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:37 pm

More fine work, Lord Faust was very good, the uniform is very cool . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:27 am

Now that what a Supreme Lord Governor should look like, you did one wicked awesome job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:32 am

Both versions of Supreme Lord Governor Faust look terrific.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:27 am

Now that's more like it. Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
More fine work, Lord Faust was very good, the uniform is very cool . Congratulations
Kgoku wrote:
Now that what a Supreme Lord Governor should look like, you did one wicked awesome job.
Dragonfist wrote:
Both versions of Supreme Lord Governor Faust look terrific.
Lomeli wrote:
Now that's more like it. Very impressive.
Now that I've finished the Ruling Powers of the Colonial Government, I'm going to return to the crew of the Fortunefinder, and show how the looks of the Racer Pirates have changed over the course of their adventures.

The fearless Captain and leader, Jet Killbourne:

The glamorous thief and first mate, Glimmer Heart:

The cold and dangerous second mate, Zack Vector:

The stoic Ratheon strong-man and cook, Denton:

And the laid-back, lady-loving pilot, Rook Quinn:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Excellent update . His Blonde Glimmer this very beautiful ; Denton this excellent , but the micro that charmed me most was Rook , excellent. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!   

Back to top Go down

The Spector Strikes Again: more new Wasteland Paradise on p37!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next