View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 8:20 am

really awesome job on the MIB M.I.B. Agents
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 9:25 am

Awesome work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Excellent work with Faichild, was beautiful. You transformed all Micreiros into agents MIB, fantastic and well creative, congratulations.

Obs: Micreiros (creative of microns in Portuguese)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanks Guys! Now on to more MiB Agents.

Blastiac, Patronus, Selfcide, Witch, and Uriel as MiB Agents

Well that's it for the second wave. I hope to do a third wave soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 pm

dude those look awesome, thank you so much for mine i love how it looks =]
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 10:51 pm

I love what you did with Jean and Fairchild, but the MIB micros are too much, they look so cool!! TY for the one of me, I look awesome if I do say so myself!! LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 12:56 am

Thanks and now on to the third wave!

Bub, Mrs Grizzley, Facumagia, The Trapped Artist, and Dragonfist as MiB Agents

Well that's it for now. Below is me caring over the other agents. Later! Cool

Omniferis, Rayne Kirby, Daisuke, Kat, Emissary, Blastiac, Patronus, Selfcide, Witch, and Uriel
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 1:04 am

Nice MIB's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 am

Groovy work on the MIB MIBers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 2:18 am

Beautiful work, you really this becoming everybody in private agent, taste of the dark color in the uniform and the eyeglasses complete the charm. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 3:46 am

great work on the latest wave of MIB M.I.B. Agents
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 3:50 am

I want to be a M.I.B. Agent, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 3:53 am

Another awesome group!! I can't help but imagine us all at a Pall-Bearers Convention! ... I have a project for ya.....how about you make us Amish ?? That would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 3:54 am

Selficide wrote:
Another awesome group!! I can't help but imagine us all at a Pall-Bearers Convention! ... I have a project for ya.....how about you make us Amish ?? That would be hilarious!

Like the Amish Superman form JLA: The Nail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 4:13 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Selficide wrote:

Like the Amish Superman form JLA: The Nail.

Sounds like fun reminds me of one of my favorite Weird Al songs. And don't worry BLL, your part of the next wave!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 am

Well Here's the last set for the moment.

Me, Tetra, Kgoku, Icemaiden, Bizarro Liberty Legion, and Baragon as MiB Agents

Well I've got something else to work on, but for those I missed PM me. I plan on trying the Amish idea soon enough. In the meantime I've lined up the MIB's Mib below in alphabetical order. Later! Cool

Baragon, Bizarro Liberty Legion, Blastiac, Bub, Daisuke, Dragonfist, Emissary, Facumagia, Mrs Grizzley, Ice Maiden, Kat, Kgoku, Omnis Ra, Patronus, Rayne Kirby, Selfcide, Tetra, The Trapped Artist, Uriel, Witch, Zarus Tyran
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks, Big Z!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sat May 26, 2012 9:16 pm

You look a lot like Agent J, Zarus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sat May 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Really great works!! I love my version! So professional!! bravo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sat May 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Witch wrote:
Really great works!! I love my version! So professional!! bravo

I agree. You should be a pro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 am

Thanks for your kind words. Now on to the next set of Earth 3 Micros!

Triple Threat: Luornu Durgo was a native of the planet Cargg. The native inhabitants of her planet can split into three separate bodies. In most cases, these bodies are identical physically, intellectually, and emotionally. Such was not the case for Luornu. As a result she was placed in an asylum, where the treatment basically consisted of torturing the three of her into acting the same way. After she began to show signs of "progress", she was allowed into the garden, where she escaped by climbing over the wall at the first opportunity. Luornu ran until, tired, hungry, and drenched by the rain, she ended up at a spaceport. It was there that she sneaked on to a freighter that was heading to Earth. Unable to survive on her own, Luornu took to joining a gang of runaways learning how to steal, con and fight. When she was eighteen, she became a street walker as part of a personal scam. While one of her "entertained" a client, the other two would copy all relevant data from the client's wallet for use in blackmail and identity theft. The last time Luornu tried this was with Magnetar of the Legion. When caught she was made an offer, join the Legion, or be made an example of. Not one to turn down a very useful offer, she accepted at once. Soon Luornu, or Triple Threat as she was now called, was a part of Magnetar's family and stable. As time went on she became the Boss' favorite and his personal bodyguard, as he didn't trust the loyalty of Cerberus' men. Triple Threat has trained in various martial arts that require teamwork so as to full take advantage of her numbers. While Triple Threat likes being the Moll of one of the biggest families, she would very much like to make the leap to being the Boss. If she can remains to be seen.

Graviton: Thom Kallor was born with the superhuman ability to temporarily increase the mass of an object, up to the mass of a star. While many on his planet of Xanthu expected him become a great hero for the planet. He however chose a different path, one of greed and power. As a result he joined the Legion as the the deadly Graviton. He was assigned to Gigawatt's family as a troubleshooter and to use his gravity powers in the production of the drug Crystal Twist, which requires a very heavy gravity to form correctly. Seeing that Graviton was not only planning to overthrow him but to take control of the legion for his sole benefit, Gigawatt "arranged" for accident to cause the possible threat to become addicted to the very drug he helped make. As a result his ambition has faded and turned into a complete loyalty to Gigawatt so as to continue to get his fix. Despite this Graviton hasn't lost his skill with his power and is still very dangerous foe.

Thumbelina: Salu Digby was a lowly member of her race on Imsk. Lacking money and not wanting to waste her life working on micro circuts she looked for another was to make herself rich. It was when she saw a report of industrial espionage on earth that it came to her. Salu realized her ability to alter her physical size made her an ideal spy. So she used what little funds she had to fly to earth and offer her services to the Legion. Immediately she was a part of Psyche's extortion division as the mischievous Thumbelina. Whether it be to gather secret plans. or listen on important meetings, there's no place Thumbelina can't get into. While vivacious and outgoing, she's also loyal. Unlike many in the Legion she doesn't want to be in the spotlight. Thumbelina prefers the backseat as there's more room to layout with her girlfriend.

Spectrum: Ulu Vakk was assisting a scientist when a beam of multi-colored light from another dimension struck him, granting him his singular super ability, the power to control all the colors of the rainbow. While this power seemed useless, Ulu saw a potential use to the members of the Legion of Ultra-Villains. Having heard of Ethereal's family in the Legion and it's role to smugglers, he knew what use his powers could be. While the nature of his powers made most of the Legion laugh at him, Ulu kept his ground. He showed that with careful use he could camoflage contraband in a way not custom agent would expect, be it by blending the boxes to match the walls of the trucks they were carried in, to changing boxes to look like they are part of another company. This made them stop laughing. Immediately he joined Ethereal's family as Spectrum. Spectrum knows he's a little fish and likes it that way. If the Legion is ever broken, he hopes to look like a joke to the Science Police and get a lighter sentence.

Growliath: Gim Allon was once just a street punk. Raised in the few mean streets of New Metropolis, he practiced fighting and dreamed of the day he would be a big shot. When a radioactive meteorite fell on the old garage he was crashing at, he got his wish in a way he didn't expect. Gim was mutated by the meteorite, gaining the superhuman ability to increase his size. At first he simply used his powers to smash his way into various banks and stalk out with the loot as fast as possible. However his lack of tactics soon got him in trouble with the Science Police. It was only the intervention of the Legion that saved him from the penal planet. Gim was offered membership and he took it as a part of Cerberus' family as Growliath. Now he often uses his power to threaten store owners with the same treatment he gave banks. Cerberus never worries about a coup from Growliath because as he puts it, "His body grows big but his brain stays small."

And now for a bonus I talked about.

Sonki Masurao: Over the past seven centuries there has existed a group called the Guild of Light. It's purpose has been to protect the world from great threats and tyrants. Though willing to use violence and assassination, the group prefers to set up events so that the danger hangs himself on the proverbial noose he creates. It was the Guild that dealt with such threats as Napoleon, and Hitler. The group is led by the warrior who best embodies the spirit of the founder of the Guild. Said leader takes the the name of that founder, Sonki Masurao, as his own so the world believes their leader to be immortal. The current Sonki was once known as Henri Ducard, a french detective and soldier. As a member of the French Resistance in World War II, it was he who helped the Guild track down Hitler and his wife, and trick them into taking the poison that ended their lives. After this he was inducted into the Guild and slowly rose until he proved worthy to take the place of the previous Sonki. With the rise of supervillains, the Guild looked for which was the biggest threat to humanity and found it in Owlman. While without powers, the Dark Knave's cunning and skills, not to mention his considerable fortune, put him a cut above the other members of the Crime Cartel. It was during their research into how to topple Owlman empire that they found the two best weapons to stop him. The second Talon and the former Ramiel of the Sacred Order of Saint Dumas, a splinter group of the guild. It was the pure heart of Talon that made Sonki choose him to take his place someday, but saw a light in Ramiel that needed to be strengthened. Now armed with these two deadly swords, Sonki hopes to clip the wings of Owlman, and place him either in a jail cell or a grave.

Well that's it for now! Of special note I used a bit my new Amish man costume and the Omniferus head from my MiB set for Sonki. I hope to complete my Amish costumes and post silly gifts of the members soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 am

Well I see someone has been a busy little Zee....Great stories & even better micros!
My mind would hurt if I thought like you, the stories are wonderful!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 am

Your Earth-3 is like a love letter to how wonderful Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 am

More characters, Graviton is fantastic, I loved your visuals and its history. But all are excellent. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Your Earth-3 is like a love letter to how wonderful Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths was.

I prefer to think of my Earth 3 as me expanding on a universe that for the most part is barely touched. At any rate I've decided to test the waters with the first of my Amish micros.

Daisuke and Kat as an young Amish Couple

I chose them because there rarely apart. Any comments are welcome. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next