The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 am

I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 4:32 am

I know I was thinking about what you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 4:33 am

Zarus wrote:
I know I was thinking about what you said.

You like it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 4:39 am

It's not bad but I may save Johnny for a more darker hero type.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 4:41 am

Zarus wrote:
It's not bad but I may save Johnny for a more darker hero type.

What about in a "more than meets the eye" way darker hero?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 4:45 am

I'm still working on it. In the meantime I'm working on the Lsh on earth 3.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 am

I am still wondering why this Bizarro_Liberty_Legion is making suggestions and not just making the micros himself ?? I find it odd that I never saw a single micro from him ... I know I'd like to see something. I personally could never take a single suggestion serious if they themselves don't do anything but talk a lot....OH..by the way Z-Man, I got some art I'm gonna be sending you this week, I think you're gonna love this!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 6:04 am

Selficide wrote:
I am still wondering why this Bizarro_Liberty_Legion is making suggestions and not just making the micros himself ?? I find it odd that I never saw a single micro from him ... I know I'd like to see something. I personally could never take a single suggestion serious if they themselves don't do anything but talk a lot....OH..by the way Z-Man, I got some art I'm gonna be sending you this week, I think you're gonna love this!!

I've never done micros. Just some things with the Heromachine or Fabrica de Herois.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 am

You should try dude, it sounds like you have so many awesome ideas!!
I for one bet you'd do a great job!! Hope you do sometime, I'd love to see and I dunno if I could ever help you, but I'm always there if you ever wanted or needed it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm

If Zarus is George Lucas, I'm Ralph McQuarrie. Because, like me, Ralph envisioned lots of cool ideas. George made sure that they remain cool once made flesh. Ralph suggested George the iconic Darth Vader helmet. I suggested Zarus the idea of a good Darkseid and his kin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Thu May 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Okay... Anyway in all modesty I've become know for making a good Earth 3 Micro. As such I've decided to branch out a little and try other realms for Earth 3 style. And so I made one of the Marvel poster child, Spider-Man. Everyone meet Tarantula.

Tarantula: Peter Parker was a science geek orphan living with his elderly aunt and uncle. For most of his school career he was a favorite target of bullies. Then came the day that changed his life. While attending a public exhibition demonstrating the safe handling of nuclear laboratory waste materials, Peter was bitten by a spider that had been irradiated by a particle accelerator used in the demonstration. Making his way home afterwards, Peter discovered he had somehow gained incredible strength, agility, and the ability to cling to walls; spider-like traits that he immediately associated with the spider bite. He decided to turn his powers to profit and joined a minor league wrestling federation. He soon became known as the heel character called Tarantula. Slowly the rush of his powers and the years of abuse he had taken by his school chums, got the better of him. Instead of fleeing from his attackers, he used his new spider powers to beat them savagely. After one of these beatings, his uncle stepped in and gave a long sermon of power and responsibility. Still angry from the earlier fight, Peter lashed out at his uncle and accidentally killed him. He soon ran away from home and began a life of crime as Tarantula. Armed with the proportional strength, speed, and agility of a spider, not to mention the ability to climb up almost any surface and a special danger sense, he soon flourished in the underworld. Using his skills in science he has made a pair of special web shooters that can also fire deadly venom stingers at his enemies. Who knows what the sinister web-slinger will do next.

Well that's it for now. And I had a idea about Jean Grey and a new possible reason for the name Phoenix. As she's already got powerful telepathy and telekinesis, why not also have access to pyrokinesis as well. That way in addition to throwing large objects at her enemies, she can send out streams of psionic flame as well. I was so pleased with the Idea I did a Phoenix micro below to commemorate it. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Thu May 17, 2012 11:12 pm

I like the dark Spider-Man nice work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 18, 2012 12:01 am

Undefined wrote:
I like the dark Spider-Man nice work.

Me 2!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 am

Its Tarantula was very good, I loved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 am

Run for your life Jameson!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am

awesome stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri May 18, 2012 6:58 am

Your Jean Grey as Phoenix micro is the best one that I've seen in years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sat May 19, 2012 5:14 am

Selficide wrote:
OH..by the way Z-Man, I got some art I'm gonna be sending you this week, I think you're gonna love this!!
Looking forward to it. Smile
bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Your Jean Grey as Phoenix micro is the best one that I've seen in years.
Thanks BLL! I was watching Phantom Planet earlier tonight and notice a minor error on my last set of Danny Phantom micros. The jumpsuit's collar. In addition I made a minor improvement on the the teen suit as well.

Now that's better. I hope to add some new micros soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

New personages, I liked visual it, they seem opposing. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sat May 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
You are making sunday my favourite day of the week.
Thanks! And since it's Sunday it's time for some Earth 3.

Legion of Ultra-Villains: It all started when three Villains of different races spontaneously came together to attempt to assassinate galactic billionaire, R.J. Brande. During the attempt the trio discovered Brande's various illicit activities, and chose to blackmail him instead. As they talked they realized that they could rule the criminal underworld by using the techniques of the gangsters of ages past. So they began the Legion of Ultra-Villains. As the time past it slowly became built around the idea of the Five Families of the American Mafia, led by the Council of Five Bosses. The Chairman of the Council is called the Capo di tutti capi, despite the fact the members are all equals. Each "Family" focuses on a different type of criminal act so there's less strife. The current members if the Council are:

Magnetar: Born on the planet Braal, Rokk Krinn was gifted with the powers of Magnetism. While growing up he trained to be a champion at the sport of Magno-Ball. However he soon found he lacked skill with the sport. That's when he realized his powers could be used for more sinister purposes. At eighteen he left his homeworld to become a master criminal and assassin known as Magnetar. When he was paid to kill R.J. Brande by a business rival he soon found the billionaire had more security then even he could beat. It was then he ran into two other criminals also paid to kill Brande. Realizing they'd need to team up to complete the mission. It was during this adventure that they discovered why the three rivals wanted Brande killed. It turned out that Brande was using various methods to steal tech being developed by the companies for his own. Using this information they blackmailed him into not only paying them a huge pile of cash, but into killing their employers to cover up their betrayal. Shortly afterward the Legion was formed. Magnetar is now the Capo of the Council and the Boss of the gambling family. He relishes the power he holds and often makes sure he has a good mix of talent in his family in order to keep his lofty position. As a bonus he also controls the Prostitution racket and why not? People know that power is very attractive.

Gigawatt: Garth Ranzz was born the second of three children on the planet Winath. When he was fourteen years old, he stole a shuttlecraft for some joy riding and to get away from his bullying brother Mekt, and crazy twin sister Ayla. However the shuttlecraft malfunctioned and they crashed on the planet Korbal. When He discovered that the ship's engines needed to be recharged, Garth lured a herd of Lightning Beasts towards the craft hoping to use their electrical discharges to repower the ship. The animalsí energy bursts struck the teen however and not the ship, imbuing him with the ability to generate electricity. Garth then used his powers to recharge the ship's engines and left to make his fortune. He soon became the assassin Gigawatt who claimed his victims found his power shocking. It was during an attack on R.J. Brande he met Magnetar and Psyche and helped form the Legion. Now Gigawatt is the Boss of the Drug running family. While he never touches the stuff himself, many of his lieutenants are addicts. It's a great way to maintain control. Now if could just deal with his now goody goody brother.

Psyche: The most talented telepath among a race of powerful mentalists, Imra Ardeen left her homeworld of Titan to join the Science Police as a teenager. At least that was what her people believed was her reason for leaving. In truth she was bored with the moral ways of her people and their isolationist policy. She had read of the great villains of the past, she chose the name Psyche and became a popular assassin. She was chosen when there was a need for subtlety. After all who would suspect a heart attack as being murder? During an assignment to kill R.J. Brande, It was she that discovered the truth about him and made the suggestion that grew into the Legion. Now Psyche is the Boss of the extortion and identity theft family of the Legion. Long ago she learned a mental trick that made her irresistible to both men and women. It's this trick and her metal powers that hold the Legion together and prevents the infighting that destroyed groups like the Crime Cartel and the Terrors.

Ethereal: Tinya Wazzo was born on the planet Bgztl, which exists in the 4th Dimension. As a result her people have the ability to phase through solid objects. Born in poverty, Tinya saw her powers as a way out. She left her homeworld and became Ethereal, a freelance spy and saboteur. When she heard about how much criminals made in the Legion, she joined without the slightest hesitation. At first she was part of Psyche's family gathering information for extortion schemes. However during what was to be a temporary assignment with the budding smuggling family, showed her another way her powers could be useful. As a result she transferred and eventually became the Boss of the smuggling family. Ethereal's lieutenants all have powers that are useful in hiding various forms of contraband. She's still close to her former superior, and if the rumors are true is dating her.

Cerberus: Brin Londo was once just a normal human living with his father, Dr. Mar Londo, in the jungles of Rawl. It was her that Dr. Londo was working on experiment to create a type of Super-Soldier for the military. Humans were the only know race without some form of special ability in the galaxy. As a result Dr. Londo's work would create a way for various planets of humans to be safe from various criminal aliens. Unfortunately Brin stole the formula and killed his father. Once he took it, he gained superhuman strength, speed, durability, hyper-reflexes, and a pair of deadly claws. The only side effect was his appearance was a cross between man and animal. He then approached the Legion and joined it as the deadly Cerberus. He quickly joined the protection family, using his powers to force people to pay. His talents, cunning, and education, allowed Cerberus to eventually rise to being the Boss of the protection family. In addition to the traditional "protection" offered, Cerberus's men act as bodyguard for the other Bosses and hitmen of the Legion. One thing is certain, mess with Cerberus, and the results are deadly.

Well that's it for now. Next week I'll have some of the "made men" of the Legion. And during the week some other fun micros! Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 21, 2012 1:14 am

Cerberus Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 21, 2012 1:09 pm

I liked it very its villains. Magnetar, Gigawatt, Ethereal and Cerberus has very creative appearances. But I loved Psyche, very beautiful e with a cool description. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm

I had a little time off this week, so I thought I'd show you all some new micros I cooked up.

Jean Grey in her X-Men Evolution costume

And Caitlin Fairchild before her transformation, with her after for comparison.

Well that's it for the moment. But I hope to cook up more soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 am

Okay. With the MiB 3 film coming out on Friday, I thought it was time to dress up for it. So I made these gifts.

Omniferis, Rayne Kirby, Daisuke, Kat, and Emissary as MiB Agents

Well That's all for now. I hope to make more of these gifts over the next couple of days. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next