View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
I'd like to see Magpie and Yo-Yo.
And you will, but I'm having problems with Magpie's hair. It's wet and now I can't do a darn thing with it. Wink In the meantime here's one my newest projects.

A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics)

Notes: The one thing I like from Iron Man 3 was the idea of A.I.M. being a public entity. This idea has been done with others such as Cobra Industries in G.I. Joes: Renegades, and can work if even the heroes don't know there's a public face to the foes they've been fighting. So I decided to use the idea with a few of my own touches. The first is that instead of a think thank, A.I.M. is a corporation that develops various forms of technology for the public. Up until Stark stopped making weapons, the company only truly competed in that division. Now they have a larger share in weapons, but are loosing ground in other fields. The board of directors, also the High Council of the more shadowy side of A.I.M., aren't concern because the wins far outweigh the losses. To help with the illegal goals, I redesigned the agents to be a group called the R.A.I.D.ers (Radically Advanced Idea Developers) to act as front. This organization supplies dangerous technology on the black market, often stealing various potential prototypes and materials for this goal. What no one knows is that much of what the R.A.I.D.ers steal is funneled back into A.I.M. to help them develop more profits. The groups overall goal is to eventually overwhelm first the US, and then the world in order to establish a global technocracy. This plan is only know by the High Council, the rest think that they are just using criminal methods as their market advantage. A standard A.I.M. Raider, as shown above, is a type of experimental clone developed by Anton Sevarius that grow rapidly but only last a couple of days. The High Council sees this as a bonus as they only need to send one of their loyal security forces, and reduces the likely of their secrets escaping. So far the public believes the disintegration of the Raiders to be a suicide poison the group has developed.

Lethal Legion
Notes: When A.I.M. needs a distraction for one of their robberies, act as a go-between with other criminals, or to steal something a standard team of A.I.M. R.A.I.D.ers can't they call on their personal villain team known as the Lethal Legion. While they are technically on the payroll for A.I.M., they often commit crimes of their own both separately and as a team to keep people from catching on. Each member has been given powers by one of three methods: genetic modification, high tech armor, or the integration of cybernetic technology. The members are:

Grim Reaper (Eric Williams)

Voice Actor: Lance Henriksen
Notes: I got the idea that if a villain is called the Grim Reaper, he should truly look the part. So I took a few ideas from Batman's Reaper, and incorporated them into Eric's look. In my version both Eric and Simon work for A.I.M., Eric's job being head of security. Eventually both learn the truth of the nature of the company, but remain due to high pay and freedom to do their work respectively. Eventually the head research lab of the company is attacked by Hydra agents, the one group A.I.M. won't do business with. As a side note, their refusal to work with Hydra is due more to a realistic conflict of interests rather then any moral reason. During the attack, Eric is severely wounded by one of the experimental plasma grenades that Hydra had come to steal. Due to Eric's loyalty the A.I.M. executive there gave Simon, here the head of A.I.M. cybernetic program, the okay to see if his new cybernetics could save his brother. These were a set of cybernetics being developed for A.I.M.'s future army and it's goals for conquest. After the initial components saved Eric, the A.I.M. executive order Simon to work with his brother on a villain identity in order to test the tech in battle conditions. So the pair decided to base a costume upon a mythic figure that many feared and chose the Grim Reaper. After a few more months of additions and upgrades to his cybernetics, Eric was ready to terrify the world as the Grim Reaper.

Simon's cybernetic for Eric included sub-dermal armor, a reinforced skeleton, and replacement arms and legs. As a result his strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability are all at low-level superhuman status. In addition, his famous scythe is now attached to his forearm in a type of ball socket to allow flexibility of movement when needed. Rounding out his powers his new arms and legs are equipped with experimental pulse blasters, and jump jets respectively. The only other addition is his skull mask which acts in a similar manner to Black Mask's but is equipped with more high-tech goodies. For his Voice I felt that Mr. Henriksen work in Earth's Mightiest Heroes was the way to go. Overall I tried to make the leader of the Lethal Legion truly live up to his name.

Melter (Bruno Horgan)

Voice Actor: Mark Rolston
Notes: Like many Iron Man villains, I find the Melter's original look to be rather stupid looking so I updated him. In addition I decided to alter his origin a little to make more sense. While he worked in an A.I.M. weapons lab, Bruno was bored and wanted to do real work as a field agent, but lacked the skills for it. When finally developed a special laser that caused most metal, and some non-metallic materials to melt, he saw it as his big chance. After stealing one of the experimental armors A.I.M. had been developing, Bruno integrated his new weapon into it as well as it's power source into it. The power source was a mix of special radioactive materials that were also able to power the suit through an advanced set of thermionic converters. Once prepared he demonstrated the armor as the villain known as the Melter. While A.I.M. was displeased that Bruno had acted without their permission, they saw the potential of his new weapon and signed his up for the Lethal Legion. In my version Bruno has been bullied all his life, his behavior sometimes caused his to deserve it. Now that he has real power, he plans on giving the world a taste and see how they like it. The armor is much more primitive then the Iron Man suit, but it's also more dangerous. The melter rays work on the principles of radiation, meaning that exposure to them can be very painful for the target. While the suit does increase the wearers strength, the boost is only up to ten tons. The armor's jet boots are weaker then other armors, but the melter rays can be used to boost the power. I chose Mr. Rolston for his work on the DCAU version of Firefly. Overall Melter is the low man of the Legion, due to his mainly one trick pony status.

Mister Hyde (Calvin Zabo)

Voice Actor: Lou Ferrigno
Notes: Like Bruno, I felt that Calvin was once just an A.I.M. researcher before joining the Legion. Unlike Bruno however, he didn't join on purpose. Like most other military labs, A.I.M. was working on a super-soldier formula. However after going over stolen film footage of Captain America in battle during WWII, they wanted to develop a serum that gave actual super abilities. Calvin's serum was one of the more promising ones, but he wished to test it on animals first to avoid wasting good A.I.M. security personnel. During one of these tests a security guard, who had hated Calvin for his position in A.I.M., purposely cause an accident to make him be injected by his own serum. The result was Calvin mutating into what can best be described as a low-level Hulk. In his new form, he killed the foolish guard and tore half the building apart before escaping. When Calvin awoke the next day, he was taken to a new A.I.M. lab and had test run on him. It was soon discovered that the formula killed anyone else who used it. So Calvin was put under a set of mental conditioning so as to train the brutish beast to follow the orders of the Grim Reaper. While reluctant, Calvin when along with the plan completely. His one request was for his code name to be Mister Hyde, due to the nature of the serum. As Mister Hyde, Calvin regresses into a caveman like state with roughly half the strength of the Hulk. Despite being weaker then the Hulk, Hyde is much more controllable due to his mental training. Mr. Ferrigno was my fist choice as a ironic echo to his most famous role. While Mister Hyde is dangerous on the battlefield, his Doctor Jekyll could be even more so if he ever perfects the formula enough to use on A.I.M. grunts.

Madame Masque (Whitney Frost)

Voice Actress: Larissa Murray
Notes: When I saw Iron Man: Armored Adventures, I felt that the changes to Madame Masque were very clever and decided to integrate them in my own version. I got the idea that Whitney is the biological daughter of Byron Frost, a wealthy financier, instead of his adopted one. As she got older she got into acting, eventually using the skill in industrial espionage for her father's company. However, while her actions were never discovered the FBI soon shut down Mr. Frost's business on charges ranging from accepting stolen property to treason for selling secrets to Hydra. As a result Whitney struck out on her own, eventually discovering A.I.M.'s dirty secrets from one of it's subsidiaries. Instead of selling their secrets to a rival or the government, she made them an offer. If they could give her powers that could enhance her disguise and acting skills, she'd return the materials she stole and would work for them as a consultant. The High Council agreed and after six months under the knife, returned to spy work as the deadly Madame Masque. Her mask is directly connected to small sub-dermal devices in her skin that combined, allow her to take on the appearance of any woman she wishes. Also her voice box has been altered to allow her to mimic almost any voice she has heard. To supplement this, her costume is made of Morphic molecules. Yes one A.I.M. scientist made the same discovery Shadow Khan did. If her ever knew he'd be both impressed and worried. Whitney's Morphic suit is connected to a mini-computer that holds the patterns of over a hundred different dresses and uniforms most commonly found on her missions. Of all the members of the Legion, Madame Masque is the most elusive and useful for the team in setting up a target for a break-in. Her one weakness is that she must rely on A.I.M. to maintain her new cybernetics. I chose Ms. Murray for her work The Legend of the Dragon as the Shadow Dragon. Overall Madame Masque is the one person most likely to succeed on an assassination.

Shockwave (Lancaster Sneed)

Voice Actor: Chris Mulkey
Notes: Since Melter is the reckless armor wearer, I figured that Shockwave would be the company man. I like the idea that he was an intelligence agent MI-6, but he left due to the fact he had been offered the money needed to help his family back at the carnival he once worked for. As a side note, I'm pondering whether or not to make it my own version of the Circus of Evil. Using secrets he had gained from his former employers, he directed A.I.M.'s R.A.I.D.ers to a tiny supply of Vibranium located deep in the Congo. It's with this and a more advanced version of plutonium carbide energy cells Hydra uses, that Lancaster's new bosses at A.I.M. are able to finish what they call the Sonic Armor. In recognition for his loyalty and willingness to follow orders, the High Council places the Armor is Lancaster's hands as he becomes the villain Shockwave. The Shockwave armor is equipped with special sonic emitters that effect the Vestibular system to disrupt a person's ability to stand or even function correctly, basic A.I.M. pulse lasers built into the palms, and a special Saser or Sonic Laser cannon located in the same place as the Uni-Beam in Iron Man armor. The armor has jet boots and special thruster hidden in the back of the armor to prevent the reason the hand repulsors were developed. While advance for villain armor, Armors developed by Iron Man and Shadow Khan are still superior, due to more advance technology and techniques the pair possesses. As for the pilot, Shockwave is a loyal soldier and has no reason to betray A.I.M. or disobey it's orders. He played it straight with them and they did likewise. Of the members of the Lethal Legion, he's the one who goes on solo missions the least, and sends the profits from these jobs back to his family in Europe to make sure their cared for. For his voice I went with Mr. Mulkey due to his performance as Shriek in Batman Beyond. Overall I tried to make Shockwave a dangerous but somewhat sympathetic foe.

Man-Ape (M'Baku)

Voice Actor: Stanley Ralph Ross
Notes: Since I'm not using Wakanda I got the idea to play up the name of a Black Panther foe. In both Marvel and DC putting Man before the animal indicates their more the animal then they are human, I.E. Spider-Man is a spider-like man and Man-Spider is a man-like spider. So I got the idea of a man becoming an ape. M'Baku is a warlord in Africa who wants power and wealth and would wipe out a small nation to get it. It's during on of his raids that he finds A.I.M.'s hidden genetic research lab near the edge of the Jungle that they found the Vibranium. It's here that Dr. Sevarius is working due to lack legal laws in genetic manipulation. M'Baku has heard of what he did in America and wants that sort of power for himself. The not-so-good doctor agreed and used an experimental virus to cross his DNA with that of a Yeti, who's corpse A.I.M. found in a cave deep in the Himalayas. While undergoing the treatment, a special device is surgically installed into M'Baku in order to control him. The result looks like an human sized Albino Ape. While M'Baku first saw the implant as a form of slavery, he soon learned that A.I.M. planned on using it only as a means of self defense should he attack them. With this in mind they offered him a place in the Lethal Legion where he could gain great amounts of wealth and form a crime syndicate on the side to gain as much power as he wished. As the Man-Ape, M'Baku has all the powers of a full grown gorilla, but a sinister and devious human mind. As for the micro itself, I was sadly forced to alter one of Undefined's old monkey's to get the look right as I still stink with animals. While Nominally working for A.I.M., Man-Ape runs one of the biggest crime syndicates on the West Coast. As for his voice actor, I'm looking for a sound alike to the late Stanley Ralph Ross who voiced the Superfriends Gorilla Grodd. Despite being a wildcard, the Man-Ape is useful as a contact for A.I.M. with various criminal organizations.

Well that's it for now. I've got plans for a criminal organization that will rival the Patriots and hope to post it within the next two weeks. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Beautiful work , excellent characters . I especially enjoyed the Man- Ape , his visial and its history are excellent , very creative . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Badass AIM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:46 am

Thanks! I want to repeat now, special thanks to Undefined for the use of one of his Ape's in my new Man-Ape. Now that I have addressed that issue, I have some new work. I felt it was time to show micros of some of those who work in the fast paced field of Journalism.

Perry White

Voice Actor: Daran Norris
Notes: As part of my attempts to modernize the world of Superman, I got the idea to shift Clark work place to a television station. As such I got the idea that the members of the would be part of a Metropolis television station, WGBS-TV. As I said this over a year ago, I though I'd mention it again here. I see Perry as head of the of the news division of the station working his way to this position from his days as a rookie reporter who use to jockey with Jamerson and Rather for juicy stories. While he could've risen to an high executive position in the station, he prefers to be a large fish in a small pond. I got the idea that he pays little attention to Clark so long as the electronics function for the evening news. This combined with the fact he's rarely met the Man of Steel, keeps him from putting two and two together. I chose Mr. Norris because the voice he does in T.U.F.F. Puppy as the Chief is what I hear when I think of Mr. White.

Lois Lane

Voice Actress: Dana Delany
Notes: For Lois I felt a few understandable changes were in order. First off I mentioned a year ago when I did the Justice League micros, that Clark's disguise is much more elaborate. This is useful to keep a excellent reporter, a job that requires you to sometimes be a detective, like Lois from looking like a complete idiot. Also while she does have a slight crush on Superman, she doesn't fully trust him. Even as benign as he is, no one alive doesn't have a few secrets their hiding. Lois ironically has something in common with Jameson in that they feel if your going to do good like the police and fire department, you shouldn't hide your identity. And in general I see their point, police have criminals as enemies and they are public figures. Despite that she knows where to draw the line in revealing secrets. I do like the idea that despite looking like he's chubby, Clark eventually starts dating Lois. The idea is that the true personality underneath the Man of Steel is more interesting to her then a guy who only shows up to stop a plane crash and flies off without much said. However I don't see them getting serious, to me Lois is not the marrying kind. Like Joker and Luther, the DCAU voice really speaks to me as to what she sounds like. I kept her look simple and neat due to the fact she makes sure what she's wearing will work if she needs to be on camera in a hurry.

Jimmy Olsen

Voice Actor: Justin Whalin
Notes: I just want to say this at the start, Mr. Whalin's performance as Jimmy in Lois and Clark is what I hear when I think of Superman's Pal. To start with for his work as Lois Lane's camera man, I aged him up a little so he's just out of college. I also got the idea that Jimmy was born and raised in Gotham City and is still a big fan of the Rogues, hence the jacket. I figured that his role as Superman's Pal comes from a combination of of traits from April O'Neil and Vernon Fenwick from the 80's TMNT Series. Like Vernon Jimmy would try to get stories on his own to get a promotion, and like April he'd need to be rescued due to things ranging from bad luck to incredibly bad decisions that he made in search of a story. While April sometimes needs to be saved, it's usually due to powerful super villains, not getting in over her head like she does in the mainstream. That role is now Jimmy's. The signal watch is due to the fact that Jimmy's a tech head and roomed with someone who studied ultrasonics as a way train dogs. The watch is similar to the device Batman uses in Batman Begins, but is not set to summon a specific animal. Jimmy's one saving grace is he'd never use the watch unless he or someone else was truly in serious danger. Like the other's Jimmy has no clue Clark's is Superman, but unlike the others this is a good thing, as he's not someone reliable.

Now on to some Marvel reporters.

J. Jonah Jameson

Voice Actor: J.K. Simmons
Notes: To me the Ultimate Spider-Man series version of Jameson is the worst version with the exception of the voice actor. That show puts the Head of the Daily Bugle through Flanderization and makes him a one note character. And not even a logical one as he knows that Spider-Man basically works for S.H.I.E.L.D. and has never done anything to him. I going to end this rant by pointing out that even the other Jamesons of the Multiverse would wonder what was wrong with him. Now that I got that off my chest, I felt it was necessary to make a Jameson that truly works. The basic idea of him running Daily Bugle Communications works for me, as I see him having much more ambition then Perry White. Since I'm using the Amazing Spider-Man film for his origin, I think that Jameson would see him as a vigilante and a threat. However the personality of the 90's version is what I add. Jameson is a journalist first and hates Spider-Man second. He'll publish and televises what happens exactly as it happens, even if it seems to put the web-head in a positive light. Despite that he does do a weekly editorial blasting Spidey and vigilantes in general. When the S.H.I.E.L.D. puts Spidey into the training program, he feels that it's a bad idea. A key complaint is that the identities of the trainees are not public knowledge. To him if police can't use the excuse of criminals hurting their families to hide their identities, then those who have powers shouldn't be able to either. This however only applies to those who are crime-fighters, not average citizens. Like the mainstream version Jameson is pro-mutant, since their still people to him. His editorials now state that he feels the program is wrong for keeping Spider-Man's secrets and not instead having him arrested. I made Jameson look like he's not let himself go to pot like his rival did, so as to help in his goals of running a proper news franchise. Since I love the work Mr. Simmons did as the famous sourpuss, I kept him as the voice actor. Overall I feel this is how you do someone who hates the web-head.

Joseph "Robbie" Robertson

Voice Actor: Keith David
Notes: If Jameson has a best friend, it's Robbie. I think Ultimate Spider-Man's lack of Robbie is the reason that version of Jameson is such a Jerk, even by Jameson standards. To me he's always the guy who pulls back Jameson hatred of mask wearing heroes. I see Robbie as being maybe five years younger, but of a family that has their hair go full grey at a relatively young age. One of the things that caused Robbie to like J.J. is the fact that it didn't matter to Jameson that Robbie is black. Keep in mind they met in the early to mid 60's which was still a bad time for African Americans. When Jameson finally gained the finances to buy the Daily Bugle and eventually form Daily Bugle Communications, he put Robbie in charge of the company's New York station because of their mutual respect. Privately the pair often have discussions on the costumed adventures, and Jameson has admitted to that he sees some of the points Robbie brings up. Despite that even Robbie can't convince him that Spidey is a hero. The hardest part of this one was the voice. I figured he was someone who clawed his way to his position through very difficult work due to the time period he started in. So I felt he needed a voice that could show he was strong but kind as well. I finally found that voice in Keith David of Gargoyles fame. To me he's the guy who sees the shades of grey that Jameson just won't except.

Betty Brant

Voice Actress: Janet Varney
Notes: I don't know if it's because I haven't read enough comics, but I noticed a lack of female reporters in the Big Apple, so I got the idea of turning Ms. Brant into the DBC's roving reporter. I like the idea that she's known Jameson since she could walk due to her mother being his secretary through his rise in the company. He often joked that he made sure she would still work for him due to the fact it was easier then training a whole new one every few years. Despite that Betty's mom was something of the little sister Jameson never had. Despite that Betty had more ambition then her mother and decided to get a real job in journalism as a reporter. To clarify, she did think her mother worked hard, but felt she was in a job that was interchangeable in any corporation. When she finally graduated from Empire State, Jameson hired her as an intern. Her big break was when she broke the Fantastic Four story, which I figure probably mirrored the film. When something weird or involving supers happens in NYC, Betty's often one of the first on the scene. I got the idea for her look from a reporter from the second Darkman film. For her voice I settled on Ms. Varney because I found her work as Korra the right kind of moxie needed for such hard work. Overall Betty is still not satisfied with where she is and plans eventually reporting stories throughout the world.

Well that's it for this bunch. I hope to finish new improved set of Ms. Moon and her fellow sailors, not to mention a villain group I'm working on. And yes I still plan on doing more Earth 3. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, Gimp - Sometimes
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:20 am

...I just wanna say this makes me wish the two companies would pull their head out their collective buttoxs and do a joint series, a comic, a cartoon- Something! Walkin' gold, here!
Good job, Zarus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Great reporters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Enjoyed the Family Superman working with journalism , Lois was very beautiful , Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm

I'd like to see Spidey's friends and family. Aunt May, MJ, Harry Osborn, Flash Thompson and Black Cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:12 am

As part of my work on the keeper of the space-time door, I've bee trying to get a skin tone between my standard Caucasian and the dark shades I use for Latin Micros. And now I think I done it. While I could've used a simple color chart, I felt a full comparison would be better. Using Daisuke's female template for the body, I made a brief example of my shades.

Any comments are welcome. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Beautiful colors, chose very well. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 am

I've not done much of my creation's inner circle, so I felt now was the time. This time it will be the Angels to his Charlie, the Outer Senshi.

Sailor Senshi (Outer)
Notes: Since my idea is that the Shadow Guard were hand picked by Shadow Khan at least a year after his debut, I felt that the Outer Senshi would be the closest thing he'd have to a team. In my version since the death of Saturn, who died to a combination of illness and natural frailty, Imperious has been named their leader. Keep in mind that Imperious is what I call the Shadow Khan's secret name, which is meant to be different from a secret identity. For different reasons each of the trio become extremely loyal to him, to the point they he feel he should be the future ruler and not his cousin. While they know he'd never take the job, they'd save him way before Sailor Moon. While I mentioned in the first chapter of the story in the Shadow Khan that Uranus and Neptune went down in battle, but that scene was from the Goblin's view and as far as he knew they were. In reality they were merely seriously injured, not fatally so, but enough that the soldiers though they were gone. Thus they return to Shadow Khan and reaffirm they loyalty to him. He's made it their mission to keep an eye on the Moon Princess as a matter of course since he knows Beryl is not yet down for the count. Since he formed the Shadow Guard he more frequently travels to other places and realms, leaving them to watch the city on a day to day setup. On these trips the goblin often brings the girls along to assist him. Before I go into my character by character bit, I must say the one thing that bothered me about this franchise was the dubbing. The censorship due to the time it came out made some sense but more then a few of the voices were bad, the Meatball Head's later voices being the best examples. So I decided to add which voice actresses I'd use give the chance to do it better.

Sailor Pluto (Setsuna Meiou)

Voice Actress: Jennifer Hale
Notes: Pluto is to me, the closest thing the Sailor Senshi have to a Shadow Khan in color scheme and attitude. An eternity watching a large door is enough to sour anyone's disposition. Thus the reason that Pluto's so loyal to Shadow Khan. The assignment of watching over him since the beginning of his transformation, gave her the time to live her own life and have her own activities on the side for the first time since she was chosen for the previous job. If anyone rival's Briar Rose in loyalty to Shadow Khan, it's Sailor Pluto. However unlike Rose, Pluto feels no romantic love for him. If anything she's the loyal big sister caring for her brother. Given the limited screen time we get of her as a civilian, I decided to take the basic knowledge we get from the bio given on her and expand on it. As such she works as clothing designer in Tokyo for one of the bigger fashion groups. As the guardian of time, she exploits this talent to keep her identity as Sailor Pluto quiet. If she's been up all night on patrol, she can step out of time for what feels like a couple of minutes to get a full night's rest. Having spent much of her time keeping an eye on Sailor Moon's progress as a heroine and future ruler, she now sees why the goblin feels the reason to let her gain the throne. Despite that, she still feels a regime change is the best thing, but knows it will never happen. I chose Ms. Hale because of her role as Talyn in Skeleton Warriors. There her voice could be sweet yet have the edge of a true warrior. A perfect choice for a girl named after the Mickey Mouse planet, sorry I mean dwarf planet. geek 

Sailor Uranus (Haruka Tenou)

Voice Actress: Grey DeLisle
Notes: If there's any of the trio, Shadow Khan likes to hang out with it's Uranus. Her tomboy attitude is a breath of fresh air for someone who usually had do deal with women who acted like stereotypical princesses. An interesting fact is that Uranus is one of only two lesbians in the Senshi, the other being her partner Neptune. And like myself Shadow Khan is fine with that. The only concern he had for the girls being a couple was that they not let it get in the way of their work. As that was his only issue earned Uranus' respect and loyalty. Her belief that Shadow Khan should rule instead is based on his competency. While there are a few moments of the Moon Princess showing she can hold her own, there are far more that show her general lack of skill and gumption for the role. With Shadow Khan the opposite is true, while he can let his temper get the better of him, he's usually well prepared and able to handle most situations. Of the three she's the most jaded at the old system, which is why she reluctant to come to Ms. Moon's aid whenever she's nearby. Since monitoring duty is a one person job, She and Neptune live in New York. As a joke they choose to live in Queens even though they are technically princesses. For Uranus, I found Ms DeLisle's work as Magpie and Azula, the best examples of the tough Tomboy attitude that comes form being the Sailor Senshi that's butt of a lot of jokes. Wink

Sailor Neptune (Michiru Kaiou)

Voice Actress: Kath Soucie
Notes: Of the trio Neptune is most girly, and not even on purpose. Which I find amusing considering the fact she's a lesbian which is the last thing most people meeting would think. It's also a good message on not judging a book by it's cover. Of the three she's the one who is most loyal to Sailor Moon, and that's not saying much. Still like the others she more loyal to Shadow Khan thought this is due to the friendship the pair formed during his training years. I figure that in someways the Moon Kingdom is like the US at least two years after the first Gay Rights Parade. So being in the lipstick lesbian category isn't easy, and who would more of an outcast then the goblin lord of shadows? As a result she got to know Imperious and found a decent person underneath. As part of their role of staying near their leader, both Neptune and Uranus attend Empire State University with dreams of being in the Philharmonic and the Grand Prix respectively. Their back up plan is in education, becoming teachers of music and Phys Ed respectively. To keep a low profile the pair are roommates, which keep people from being curious where they go to at night, and allow a little "private time". :twisted:I chose Ms Souchie because her work as Alex in the Savage Dragon series was as close to what I was hearing as possible. Basically Neptune is deepest of the Outer Senshi, and not just when she's at seas either.

Well that's it for the Outer Senshi. I've still not decided if Shadow Khan finds a new Saturn and/or who it would be. Also as a side note I figure that the way the Inner Senshi keep their identities secret would be a mix of the live action Sailor Moon and the way the girls in W.I.T.C.H. change. The end of the first episode shows what I mean when they change back. Special thanks to Daisuke for the senshi uniforms! Anyway I hope to have more fun soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:52 am

Awesome work on the Sailor Senshi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 am

Daisuke wrote:
Awesome work on the Sailor Senshi.
I agree!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Your Sailor Girls are excellent, details very well applied. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 am

I've been experimenting and decided to post this to see why you others think. Keep in mind this is not a micro.

Any comments are welcome. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Keep up the great job, fella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:28 am

To start this time I felt a Earth 3 character was a good start.

Wildflower: In Gotham City there's rumors of a mysterious guardian of Robinson Park. That guardian is the beautiful but deadly Wildflower, a tragic result of Gothcorp's criminal acts. Pamela Isley was a recent transplant from Seattle, sent to work for local branch of the EPA. A real straight arrow, she worked hard to prosecute those who broke environmental laws, and polluted the city. Unable to be bribed, Pam was able to keep out of danger, until she heard that Gothcorp was dumping dangerous chemicals into Robinson Park. To them if you were poor enough to have to visit a public park, you life was irrelevant. However When Pamela arrived with her partner to observe until the GCPD arrived, she found out her partner had been bought by the company and soon shot her and dumped her into the pit with the poisons. Two nights later Pamela awoke and dragged herself out of her shallow grave. She soon found that the poisons had merged her DNA with that of the local vegetation. Unable to travel far from the park she decided to turn it into her private domain as the Wildflower. Armed with the power to command plants to do her bidding, she can cause vines to tangle around a person like snakes and tree's to swing their branches at criminals with fury. Living in a hidden pumping station beneath the park, Wildflower sleeps during the day under grow lights to keep herself nourished. At night she prowls the park for those who would hurt the park, or those who are forced to call it home. Few know whether or not the tales of the Wildflower is true, but they know that to venture into the park is always a dangerous matter.

Now onto a little birdie.
Magpie (Margaret Sorrow)

Voice Actress: Grey DeLisle
Notes: As I said before I felt a few minor villains from DC and Marvel could be shunted to be foes for Shadow Khan, and Magpie was the inspiration for that idea. While I loved the new name Beware the Batman gave her real identity, I felt a new origin was in order. To start with I got the idea that during the time Penguin was still with the circus, he had a one night stand with a girl in a small town who had a perverse interest in strange and deformed men. and Margaret was the result. As a result of being born to a poor single mother she developed a desire for wealth that went well with her odd form of kleptomania. she spent much of her childhood studying the secrets of failed cat burglars of the neighborhood and learned how to avoid the mistakes they made. To allow her to be a true nuisance to Shadow Khan, I figured she's a low-level mutant with Superhuman agility, reflexes, and coordination to allow her to help keep just out of reach in most situations. Part of the reason she remains in New York is the number of rich people, and the fact that she enjoys the chase between herself and Shadow Khan. Unlike the animated version her claws are part of her gloves and are made of titanium steel. When on a job, she tends to prefers jobs with cash or objects she can fence easily. Her only weakness is jewelry such as gold and silver which she hoards rather like the birds she takes her name from. While a minor threat, Shadow Khan knows her antics can cause him trouble as she's just as willing to work for one of his enemies that want him dead if a shiny treasure is her reward. I chose Ms. DeLisle as she's the only one so far to voice her. As a joke I got the idea that when not on a job, Margaret Sorrow works as minor singer at popular night clubs in hopes of overhearing information that might lead to a big score. While not a bird of prey, Magpie is not an easy pigeon to catch.

And to round out the group I finished an upgrade to my Bizarro I made last year. I hope you enjoy these. Later! Cool

before -> after

Last edited by Zarus on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 am

Sexy Magpie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Wildflower and Magpie are very beautiful , I loved the two micros . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks! My newest Idea is taking a while to make so I decided to give a small taste with this mask I made for one of my finished micros.

In the meantime I'll ask this question. Who do you think is Flash's greatest foe is? Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Zarus wrote:
Thanks! My newest Idea is taking a while to make so I decided to give a small taste with this mask I made for one of my finished micros.

In the meantime I'll ask this question. Who do you think is Flash's greatest foe is? Later! Cool

Depends which Flash you are referring. If it's Barry Allen, I'd say Captain Cold or Professor Zoom. If it's Wally West, I'd say Zoom or Mirror Master II.

*Mirror Master II was included in the "All-Archenemies" Injustice Gang led by Lex Luthor when Wally West was the Flash in Grant Morrison's Justice League.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:51 am

Wicked mask, as for the greatest Flash villain I would say Trickster. (Who has had the best actor to play him in Live Action or Animated form Mark Hamill.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Daisuke wrote:
Wicked mask, as for the greatest Flash villain I would say Trickster. (Who has had the best actor to play him in Live Action or Animated form Mark Hamill.)

I SECOND THAT MOTION!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Daisuke wrote:

I SECOND THAT MOTION!

Motion carried, but it does cause problems for my GC Comics.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Zarus wrote:
Daisuke wrote:

I SECOND THAT MOTION!

Motion carried, but it does cause problems for my GC Comics.

What problems?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next